Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

tumblr_m71jjfkOZk1qikdrq.jpg

There's a bug/ugly behavior when viewing a product and clicking on buy subscription.
What should a already registered but not logged in user do?
When you're clicking on the link as a guest, it opens the register form as overlay (with missing verification data... are you a human isn't shown)

LOL how do you know that??

Did you got a copy of this addon?

I played with it on his page https://www.gfncoders.com/products/ or isn't this the same product? If yes, then i'm sorry and ignore my last post

Yes, that is a different product and is now unsupported(not 100% sure). But he is providing a good discount to all clients who bought that addon.

He has yet not finished it and we also don`t know any exact time. The last time frame he talked about was today and i am afraid if he will be able to complete it by tonight.

Yes, that is a different product and is now unsupported(not 100% sure). But he is providing a good discount to all clients who bought that addon.

He has yet not finished it and we also don`t know any exact time. The last time frame he talked about was today and i am afraid if he will be able to complete it by tonight.
I've deleted my post!
Thx for the info

In my defense, I actually haven't given any exact timeframe (after Feb 5th :oops: ) (and also that it'll be available today...). The add-on is still in alpha stage and only a few would get access to this (which is not recommended for general users).

As soon as all the initially said features are added and exploits removed (or minimized), it'll be available to public...

In my defense, I actually haven't given any exact timeframe (after Feb 5th :oops: ) (and also that it'll be available today...). The add-on is still in alpha stage and only a few would get access to this (which is not recommended for general users).

As soon as all the initially said features are added and exploits removed (or minimized), it'll be available to public...
How can I be one of the few for alpha access? :D ive purchased your products in the past :P

In my defense, I actually haven't given any exact timeframe (after Feb 5th :oops: ) (and also that it'll be available today...).

No offense bro. I just said that based on your this statement.
I'll try to give you something polished within the next 7 days if you want...

Obviously, i might have taken it wrong a bit :P

Well, you'll be needing basic knowledge for debugging and testing...

Lol i can help then :)

I have been waiting so so long for this.
I really an so exited that hopefully very soon will be available to everyone.

Waiting in anticipation thank you for updating us

Top Bottom