Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

A couple of weeks ago, I stated on a thread that I am working on a complete store front add-on same as IP.Nexus (which is for Invision Power Board), and will also contain more advanced features you can find in WHMCS.

Basic features:
  • Multi-level categories.
  • Style fully integrated with XenForo (so you have to worry less if you are using a custom theme).
  • XenForo Resource Manager-like user interface.
  • Front-end product edits, so you don't have to log into your admincp every time need to fix the minor details.
  • Product reviews - which can be enabled/disabled per product basis.
  • Search Engine Optimized.
  • Multiple currencies.
  • One-time or recurring payment types.
  • Multiple recurring lengths.
  • User group based discounts.
  • Coupons.
  • Referral system.
  • Initial release will contain three product types:
    • Basic Package/Service - which can be used to give basic stuff like a physical object that needs shipping or just use it instead of XenForo's default 'User Upgrades' section.
    • Downloadable Products - I guess you know what will this do, you can enable or disable the licensing option which is only available for this product type.
    • Web Hosting - will be integrated with cPanel/WHM.
  • Shopping Cart.
  • Invoices.
  • Detailed statistics.
and many more :D (these are the things I can remember at this moment :oops: )!

I am attaching some images as 'sneak-peek's (the upload limit here is 10 if I am not mistaken, so will be attaching those that the more important (I guess?)). Btw, this thread is an 'announcement' about my new product and I'll try my best to post development updates. Since this is still under development, I will be looking forward to feature requests and change any of the above features.

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 729
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 685
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 662
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 648
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 646
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 646
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 619
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 632
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 630
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,213
Wonderful.
I want to list up to 10 items
and one permitted usergroup can pay for one or more by Paypal and perhaps other pay systems.

The items are for periods of time - suscriptions so would very much like the user's account to display to me somehow they are PAID/ UNPAID
and a manual setting for bank transfer outside XF or I cancel a payment for them.

Next week? :)

Wonderful.
I want to list up to 10 items
and one permitted usergroup can pay for one or more by Paypal and perhaps other pay systems.
I actually didn't get that...

The items are for periods of time - suscriptions so would very much like the user's account to display to me somehow they are PAID/ UNPAID
and a manual setting for bank transfer outside XF or I cancel a payment for them.
yes, you can manually mark invoices paid...

Next week? :)
Next week what? o_O

Estimated cost?
I haven't thought about it yet... will be between USD 50-100

I actually didn't get that...
I have around 10 items on sale.
Actually subscriptions - 1 month 1 person/ 1 month 2 persons discount/ 3 months 1 person .. like that.

One of my usergroups is paying customers the rest not. So I need permission to access the shop for that usergroup.

yes, you can manually mark invoices paid...
Thanks but can I see a list of paid/ not paid?

Next week what? o_O
Half joking because I want it SOON!

I have around 10 items on sale.
Actually subscriptions - 1 month 1 person/ 1 month 2 persons discount/ 3 months 1 person .. like that.
seems complicated :P

One of my usergroups is paying customers the rest not. So I need permission to access the shop for that usergroup.
Already included ;)

Thanks but can I see a list of paid/ not paid?
yes :D
Half joking because I want it SOON!
I am actually working my a*s off on this project :P

seems complicated :p

subscriptions - (these are all fixed amounts that cover a set length of time.)
1 year one person discount full pay
1 year 2 persons discount full pay
1/3 of the year price (a term)
1/3 of the year price (a term) 2 persons discount
1 month 1 person
1 month 2 persons discount/

Extras X times £15

Not that complicated

I am actually working my a*s off on this project :p

From my arse to yours bro

I dont see the review function... can u put up a screenshot for a review with Authors' response like the one in XF RM?

keep up the good work Mr.G..

I've just spent the last 6 hours to install a shop on wordpress... and I still don't have finished... Now I'm wondering if I want to kill you or kiss you... But when I see the WP code mixing php/html/slq call, I will probably give you a hug.

To give an idea of the price of addon on Wordpress, it's "free"... but if you want to add an option, it's easy from 50 to 100 euros.

The addon I was installing is WooCommerce. There are some nice ideas you could inspire from: stock management (option) + shipping management + tax + email sent to customer, etc. There are also custom widgets, for example a bar to select the min/max price range, etc. I don't say we need all of this.

If you need any help to debug, test, make you some coffee, just ask ! Providing it saves me from wp code pattern.

Any idea if this product should be available in 1, 2, 3 or more months?

Oh, this looks really promising. I currently use OpenCart for my store, but having something that linked directly with the forum would be excellent.

Will users be able to add their own items/downloadable products to sell or is this just for the admin? Would be cool if users could sell items and the admin could collect a % of each sale.
If not, that's my feature request :)

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone is currently planning a virtual store add-on. What I want is an add-on that does not take real money, but instead uses a virtual currency like [bd] banking. I would like to be able to create a store and then allow other users to create their own virtual store.

Anything like this?

subscriptions - (these are all fixed amounts that cover a set length of time.)
1 year one person discount full pay
1 year 2 persons discount full pay
1/3 of the year price (a term)
1/3 of the year price (a term) 2 persons discount
1 month 1 person
1 month 2 persons discount/

Extras X times £15

Not that complicated
There are already different terms (lengths):
10-png.38779

I am also planning to add an option to limit the number of times a customer can recur. and how will the '2 persons' discount can be achieved?

Looks like its got some potential :) Will be good to see it in action.
Once something 'productive' is ready ;)

I've just spent the last 6 hours to install a shop on wordpress... and I still don't have finished... Now I'm wondering if I want to kill you or kiss you... But when I see the WP code mixing php/html/slq call, I will probably give you a hug.
:ROFLMAO:

The addon I was installing is WooCommerce. There are some nice ideas you could inspire from: stock management (option) + shipping management + tax + email sent to customer, etc. There are also custom widgets, for example a bar to select the min/max price range, etc. I don't say we need all of this.
You can already manage the amount of stock ;)
I will be working on the shipping and the tax options...
I have already plans for email :D
I haven't thought about custom widgets... thanks :D

If you need any help to debug, test, make you some coffee, just ask ! Providing it saves me from wp code pattern.
awesome! :D
Any idea if this product should be available in 1, 2, 3 or more months?
I am planning to finish this within 2 weeks... will definitely take more than that...
Will users be able to add their own items/downloadable products to sell or is this just for the admin? Would be cool if users could sell items and the admin could collect a % of each sale.
If not, that's my feature request :)
I don't have plans for that at this moment... because what if Resource Manager has this option? So I'll wait...
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone is currently planning a virtual store add-on. What I want is an add-on that does not take real money, but instead uses a virtual currency like [bd] banking. I would like to be able to create a store and then allow other users to create their own virtual store.

Anything like this?
xfrocks is already working on that (as far as I know)... and there's already a free one available in the resource section :)

Top Bottom