Add-on A complete store front add-on - GFNStoreFront

I'm looking for:
  1. one-time payment for the product and an optional renewal, i.e. $100 one-time payment which entitles 1 year download, after expiry user can optionally renew for updates
  2. set whether purchase is automatically approved or needs admin approval
  3. set a secondary User Group after a successful purchase or upon admin approval
  4. set a return User Group after expiry
Basically, just the shopping cart functionalities of IP.Nexus (minus hosting)
1) well, you can create yearly recurring for that, for example, if you want the first year $100 and for the next year(s) $40, you have to do is set the setup fee $60 and recurring price $40
2) already working on that...
3) already does that...
4) already working on that...
so this add-on will be have lest features then dp have?
The main difference is that DP's is a 'marketplace' add-on and I am working on a 'store-front' add-on, these two are totally different things. But I have said on a post that I will be working on an 'extension' to make the store a marketplace once a stable version is released.

1) well, you can create yearly recurring for that, for example, if you want the first year $100 and for the next year(s) $40, you have to do is set the setup fee $60 and recurring price $40
2) already working on that...
3) already does that...
4) already working on that...

The main difference is that DP's is a 'marketplace' add-on and I am working on a 'store-front' add-on, these two are totally different things. But I have said on a post that I will be working on an 'extension' to make the store a marketplace once a stable version is released.

Too many works for a developer :)

correction: too much work for a 19 year old kid :p

aw bless. But that's fine. One of the best addons I ever had made for me (on another platform years ago) was by a 17yrs old. boy at high school in America.
Coding has no age limits either way though a bias in favour of younger brains.

I need to decide whether to wait for this or just put a paypal link on my site
if this is ready quite soon it's not worth doing just paypal on an XF Page.

Let me know timeframe please.

I need to decide whether to wait for this or just put a paypal link on my site
if this is ready quite soon it's not worth doing just paypal on an XF Page.

Let me know timeframe please.
Exactly, I really need to know a timeframe as well cause we currently have a store on another url that im dying to get rid of - I really want everything in one network.

Sorry I didnt just mean I'm imp[atient - we are all impatient and enthusiastic.
I meant if it's going to be more than another month I'll put paypal on for the time being. I've been holding off on that and manually doing paypal by email is a pain.
If this addon is arriving in less than a month I'll hang on coping with manual paypal.

Sorry I didnt just mean I'm imp[atient - we are all impatient and enthusiastic.
I meant if it's going to be more than another month I'll put paypal on for the time being. I've been holding off on that and manually doing paypal by email is a pain.
If this addon is arriving in less than a month I'll hang on coping with manual paypal.

yeah,
People love good addon, but they can't wait too long :)

Reactions: Dan
Okay... so it has been some time since I posted anything... so just as a proof that I am working, here's something :D
Now you have tabs based on product type:
1.webp 2.webp
one is for the 'basic' product type and another, 'downloadable' :)

and yes, we have added support for thread creation when creating a product and posting on the thread when posting updates for the product (can be enabled or disabled on per product basis)

3.webp

:D

Top Bottom