Add-on MicroCart

Can't wait for this to be released! Good work, Michael. I wanted to say that please feel free to charge what you feel is worth your time and effort. There are some of us who appreciate quality software, and know that in the long run if we make money with our sites, then this is a bargain. I may start out with Ioncube version initially to test it out, and go with the open source version when it has reached more maturity.

Regarding the current user interface, it could indeed use a facelift more similar to Xenforo's default color scheme. However, at this stage, what's most important to me is that it works. The pretty stuff can come later.

I'm hoping that you can build functionality similar to bdBanking into the core of this product, so that it will be easier to manage. Plus, with the following improvements over bdBanking:

1. Ability to rename currency to points, dollars, credits, etc.
2. Ability to reward users less than a dollar/point per action (i.e. 5 cents).
3. Ability to reward certain usergroups different levels of rewards/bonuses.
4. Bonus points for birthdays and filling out user profile fields.
5. Award points to mass usergroups.
6. Turn off trophy point system.

Thanks!

It has had a facelift VXL, its looking very good. I've spent hours testing and feeding back and I am blown away with the functionality :)

I still have more testing to do but i think most of what can be tested outside of a live environment has been tested - im sure more 'a few fixes' will be needed in places once it is put into a real use situation.

I'd be very interested in this if it could utilize something like Exiftool to imbed license info onto image files as part of it's digital products delivery functionality.

I'd be very interested in this if it could utilize something like Exiftool to imbed license info onto image files as part of it's digital products delivery functionality.

Or PDFs. I'd actually buy it in a heartbeat if that would be possible.

Hi all sorry i have not got back to anyone for some time.
have been very busy fixing and tweeking to get things sorted out.

Here are a few screenshots of what it looks like now.

I will send the new files to rob in a bit and if he can check the fixes today i will release it tonight.

Attachments

• mainpage.webp
    mainpage.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 31
  • productsincategory.webp
    productsincategory.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 32
  • subcategorylist.webp
    subcategorylist.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 31
  • viewproduct.webp
    viewproduct.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 31

at this time there are no plans to add this but maybe in the future.

Or PDFs. I'd actually buy it in a heartbeat if that would be possible.

there is an invoice system bult into this cart that makes PDF files as there invoice,
they will be able to view the PDF online or download it for there own use.

Attachments

• invoicePDF.webp
    invoicePDF.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 31
there is an invoice system bult into this cart that makes PDF files as there invoice,
they will be able to view the PDF online or download it for there own use.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. I more meant like inserting a custom string into a PDF. As in e-Books that get the customer name and address printed in them to help protect copyright.

please explain in more details what you want and ill see if i can add this for the next release.

Mike

microCART is a fully featured Shopping Cart for Xenforo, with support for Downloadable & Physical Products, Subscriptions and Services.
Installation is very easy, you just need sometime for the initial configuration. Lifetime Owned License with 12 months Support and Upgrades.

Some of what you will be able to do with the cart are as follows.

Highlights Supports

Downloadable products
Physical products
Supports Subscriptions
Supports Services
Ability to upgrade usergroup per product
Unlimited depth levels of categories
Unlimited Products
Supports Renewals
Ability to Add Orders manually
PayPal, ccBill, Google checkout, auth.net & 2CO payments
Supports AddOns
Support Special Deals
Unlimited Screenshoots per product
Unlimited Files per product, so the customers can download previous versions
Unlimited Agreements
Customers (and only those who have bought that product) can rate and review it.
Admin can turn On/Off the Reviews per product
Uses HTML Editor.
support multiple Tax levels.
support Shipping Zones with unlimited shipping choices per zone.
supports Delivery locations (eg Country, State, Area with different setup for Tax and Shipping per category.
Customer must enter his details to finalize the order.
supports Auto Tax calculation.
supports Auto Shipping calculation.
supports Invoice creation.
Comming Soon Block.
Ability to have a multi vender shop system.
Multi vender bank system for charging for each product thats sold.
Image gallery lightbox for viewing screen shots.
Qty update system to update after paymanet has been made.
Rss Feed Added (Coming Soon)
Add images to categories.
Option to show or hide sub categories on main page.
Add images to your Features description.
Vender can update invoices.
Added PM system so it will send a PM to the vender and buyer when a product has been paid for.
Added rate seller.
Added wish list.
Added terms and conditions to user menu.

Being released tonight

Yup, buying it tonight. Can't wait!!! Please PM me details of where to pay the money using paypal.

Thanks.

please explain in more details what you want and ill see if i can add this for the next release.

Mike

Ok, suppose I write an Ebook. In the footer or header, upon purchase, the buyer's name and address would be inserted automatically. Thus, when someone then decides to upload it to bittorrent or something along those lines, it would allow for easy identification of whodunnit, and the user could be barred from receiving updates to the e-book.

this can be done yes just like the way i make the pdf invoices.
but this would have to be something that would need to be added,
so when they choose the product type as ebook when adding a new product it would ask them to enter in the text they want for there ebook to be stored in the database.
and when a user gose to download the ebook it would add all the info before letting them download it.

I get paid Thursday and will be buying this. Depending on which "tonight" Michael is talking about. :p

edit: He just posted it!!!

Hi all

Sorry i have not been around but have just got back from holidays and will answer all your questions tomorrow when i have had some sleep.

Mike

Top Bottom