Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

hi all

in the next release i will be adding the option to place products in multipule categories.
admins pay the vendors,
embed youtube video,
removing information BEFORE adding things to the Cart,

Im hopping this will all be sorted out in the coming week to 2 weeks.

hi all

in the next release i will be adding the option to place products in multipule categories.
admins pay the vendors,
embed youtube video,
removing information BEFORE adding things to the Cart,

Im hopping this will all be sorted out in the coming week to 2 weeks.

Thanks Micheal... Highly appreciate it and waiting for specially the Admin pay Vendors feature! (y)

Hi there m8

If you activate the multi vender system you can add the users paypal to that product and they will get paid for the sales and not the main admin.
So the answer to your question is yes.
Can you expand on how the multi vendor system works? I am thinking of starting a site based on classified listings and it would be nice if each user could fill in their own paypal info so that all listings by them would pay to them and I wouldn't have to manually add every one...

Can you expand on how the multi vendor system works? I am thinking of starting a site based on classified listings and it would be nice if each user could fill in their own paypal info so that all listings by them would pay to them and I wouldn't have to manually add every one...

Hi there m8

The multi-vendor system works like this.
Vendor adds there product with there paypal id vender gets paid for each sale and site owner gets a fee for each sale.

Its as simple as that realy.

Mike

Hi there m8

The multi-vendor system works like this.
Vendor adds there product with there paypal id vender gets paid for each sale and site owner gets a fee for each sale.

Its as simple as that realy.

Mike
Do I have to approve a user to be able to be a vendor or can any user be a vendor? Is it group permission based?

Can you explain the upcoming feature "Admin pays vendors"?

at the moment the vender is paid buy the user buying there products and then the fee is added to the vendors bank where the vendor has a set time to pay the fee's for that time.
Someone here wants it the other way round the admin gets paid and then sends the vendor the payment - the fee.
is there a demo for this?

There is no demo of this at this time but im hopping that i will be able to sort this out soon.

1) For some reason everytime we click on Add to Cart it automatically adds the item twice.

No idea why this is happening to you as it has not happened to anyone else.

This happened to us too. This happens when Multi Vendor is turned off. Basically in this particular check in file library\MicroCart\ControllerPublic\index.php

PHP:
if($cart_productsellerid == $product['sellerid'])

$cart_productsellerid is blank and for some reason $product['sellerid'] is zero. I checked the database, and on saving a product from ACP, the sellerid in the table microcart_products is inserted as 0, when multi-vendor is unchecked.

As a temporary fix to solve the double product addition in cart, replace

PHP:

with

PHP:
if($cart_productsellerid && ($cart_productsellerid == $product['sellerid']))

This happened to us too. This happens when Multi Vendor is turned off. Basically in this particular check in file library\MicroCart\ControllerPublic\index.php

PHP:

$cart_productsellerid is blank and for some reason $product['sellerid'] is zero. I checked the database, and on saving a product from ACP, the sellerid in the table microcart_products is inserted as 0, when multi-vendor is unchecked.

As a temporary fix to solve the double product addition in cart, replace

PHP:

with

PHP:
if($cart_productsellerid && ($cart_productsellerid == $product['sellerid']))

Ill have alook at this but i have not had this problem with the cart installed on my site as its the same version you all can download.
But if this is corsing a problem what i will do is if no userid is added it will add the admins userid 1.

Someone here wants it the other way round the admin gets paid and then sends the vendor the payment - the fee.
I would think that there are more than one. You want to be a vendor on my site, I'd like to receive the funds and then pay you rather than the other way around. I don't want to have to collect from financially unstable vendors who dissapear and stop responding to emails when it comes time to pay there bill.

Ill have alook at this but i have not had this problem with the cart installed on my site as its the same version you all can download.
But if this is corsing a problem what i will do is if no userid is added it will add the admins userid 1.

I did not have too much time when I was fixing this, but I wondered why sellerid should be 0 at all? If the product is added through ACP, the logged in Admin's user id should be inserted and not userid 1.

I would think that there are more than one. You want to be a vendor on my site, I'd like to receive the funds and then pay you rather than the other way around. I don't want to have to collect from financially unstable vendors who dissapear and stop responding to emails when it comes time to pay there bill.

Thats right thats why im adding in the option to have it where the admin is paid the full amount then sends the vendor the sum-the fee.
I did not have too much time when I was fixing this, but I wondered why sellerid should be 0 at all? If the product is added through ACP, the logged in Admin's user id should be inserted and not userid 1.
This will be how it would work the one adding the product within the admincp there id will be used.

Can members set up there own shop as i am looking for some thing like seoclerks for my members to be able to sell services to other members

Can members set up there own shop as i am looking for some thing like seoclerks for my members to be able to sell services to other members
at this time they dont have there own shop but you can view just that sellers items.

Im sorry but i have replyed to this on my phone as im on holiday and will not be responding to any other questions till i get back on the 10th of september.

Mike

Hi Micheal

I hope you are back from the vacation.

I fixed this bug for you -> http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?threads/function-split-is-deprecated.69/#post-1510

Also, your forum is overrun by spammers.

Secondly, I have added files to a product but it doesn't show up on the product page. Is the Add files function doing anything? If you are back please respond to this as I am in a bit of hurry.

Hi there m8

The function split still works on all versions of php i have looked into this.
But i have already replaced this with a new function to get the extention of a file.

Files that have been added to a product will not show on any product page.
you need to make sure the product is a downloadable product and then when a user buys this product they would have to click on the download menu on the right to list the files they can download.

If you need me to have alook PM me with your admincp access and ill have alook for you.

It will be tomorrow as i have only just got back today and need some sleep.

Top Bottom