Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

I do like your idea here and ill see what i can do on adding this as an option to the vender settings within the admincp.
This would give the admins the choose of using the bank system where the vender has a time frame to pay or have it where payments are sent to the admin and the admin has a time frame to pay.

As the admin of a site is on there site almost every day it would not take long for an admin to see there are sales he/she needs to pay for.

So a like from me.

Thanks Micheal. This would really really help us.

Can this be configured to have say 1 product have its payments sent to 1 paypal account and have a 2nd product have its payments sent to another paypal account? I have several admins that want to sell things that would be official from the site, but they are each in charge of purchasing and shipping their own inventory. This feature will be a deal breaker for me.

Can this be configured to have say 1 product have its payments sent to 1 paypal account and have a 2nd product have its payments sent to another paypal account? I have several admins that want to sell things that would be official from the site, but they are each in charge of purchasing and shipping their own inventory. This feature will be a deal breaker for me.

Hi there m8

If you activate the multi vender system you can add the users paypal to that product and they will get paid for the sales and not the main admin.
So the answer to your question is yes.

Hi there m8

If you activate the multi vender system you can add the users paypal to that product and they will get paid for the sales and not the main admin.
So the answer to your question is yes.
Excellent! Are there any known conflicts with other add-ons? If not I think you found yourself a buyer :D

How can I have the store setup as just 2 columns? Like content and then 1 sidebar?

It seems to crowd up my site and nothing aligns correctly with the 3 columns as the cart info is on the left, content in middle and then categories on the right.

thx

What about accepting Square payments ?

What is square payments iv never hured of this payment system.
Please give me the site url to them so i can take alook.

Excellent! Are there any known conflicts with other add-ons? If not I think you found yourself a buyer :D

there are no conflicts with any other system as i know of and no one has reported any.

Thanks Micheal. Love the fact that you listen to suggestions and implement them! Waiting for this... :)

I always listen to my members as they are the ones using the system and i value there input.
How can I have the store setup as just 2 columns? Like content and then 1 sidebar?

It seems to crowd up my site and nothing aligns correctly with the 3 columns as the cart info is on the left, content in middle and then categories on the right.

thx

I will be making this an option within the settings to choose 2 or 3 columns

How can I add a video in the Features section?

At this time you cannot but i can add this so that you will be able to, thats not a problem.

Mike

it uses 90% of the xenforo css and some of the other css is for the editor and the viewing of screenshots.

Questions:

1) For some reason everytime we click on Add to Cart it automatically adds the item twice. During the install, I did have to uninstall the XML Addon because we used the fluid version first but then installed the Fixed version. Could this might have messed things up a bit? Everything else works great.

2) If I have to re-install, is there a way I can export the Products and import them back in so I dont have to manually add them ALL over again?

3) How can I change the color of the titles of my products? I have a blue background for the title bars and its showing blue text so you cant see the product name.

Screenshot attachedScreen Shot 2012-07-29 at 6.35.03 PM.webp

4) Also is it required for members to put in their information BEFORE adding things to the Cart? This is annoying, they should be able to do it during checkout not before...imo.

5) Adding a way for us to add in a embed youtube video would be awesome because im trying to sell videos as it and no way for people to view it without leaving the site which i dont want.

1) For some reason everytime we click on Add to Cart it automatically adds the item twice. During the install, I did have to uninstall the XML Addon because we used the fluid version first but then installed the Fixed version. Could this might have messed things up a bit? Everything else works great.

No idea why this is happening to you as it has not happened to anyone else.
If you want me to have alook at it for you please email me with your admincp access and ill have alook at it.
accounts@totally-scripts.com

2) If I have to re-install, is there a way I can export the Products and import them back in so I dont have to manually add them ALL over again?

you want need to do this.

3) How can I change the color of the titles of my products? I have a blue background for the title bars and its showing blue text so you cant see the product name.

there are 3 css files for microcart 2 of these are from the xenforo system and one from microcart

HTML:
<xen:require css="microcart.css" />
<xen:require css="sidebar.css" />
<xen:require css="node_list.css" />

4) Also is it required for members to put in their information BEFORE adding things to the Cart? This is annoying, they should be able to do it during checkout not before...imo.

I can change this so it want ask them to do this when adding products to the cart.

5) Adding a way for us to add in a embed youtube video would be awesome because im trying to sell videos as it and no way for people to view it without leaving the site which i dont want.

Im testing this out at the moment and if all is well you will be able to upload your own video files to the product descriptions.

Sweet, any ETA on the time? I dont mind donating more for your work, just anxious on opening this up ;)

Sweet, any ETA on the time? I dont mind donating more for your work, just anxious on opening this up ;)

Im hopping to have the embed of videos added to the next release.
As to an ETA i cannot say yet as im having to update the multi vendor system so that the admins get paid then the admins pay the vendors.

Top Bottom