Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi Micheal, welcome back.

split() gives me an error on php 5.3. As you can see in the PHP Manual, it says,

Warning

This function has been DEPRECATED as of PHP 5.3.0. Relying on this feature is highly discouraged.

Also the method I posted for the function to get file extension is really the best way out there, look at this question on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/173868/how-to-extract-a-file-extension-in-php

Secondly, it's all right about the downloadable files. I had misunderstood the function. I will be testing it later properly when we begin to offer downloadable products.

Regards

i have now added this as the function to get the extension

PHP:
public function stripext($name)
{
  $ext = strrchr($name, '.');
  if($ext !== false)
    $name = substr($name, 0, -strlen($ext));

return $name;
}

this will work in all php versions

hi all

in the next release i will be adding the option to place products in multipule categories.
admins pay the vendors,
embed youtube video,
removing information BEFORE adding things to the Cart,

Im hopping this will all be sorted out in the coming week to 2 weeks.
Can we get an update on this please?

Is it possible with this shopsystem to buy a software produkt and the shopsystem generates a serial or a license key for the bought product ?
If it is ... i will take it :)

Is it possible with this shopsystem to buy a software produkt and the shopsystem generates a serial or a license key for the bought product ?
If it is ... i will take it :)

the shop system does generate a serial number for every item paid for.

MicroCart
games-around.com
365 Days
GDE3-AYHA-PBQT-XDM2-2GKZ

nice, does it write the serial in a database ? I need itnto generate mounthly licenses or weekly licenses. I will write a db check in my programs.

Hi Micheal

Any update on when the option will be added about Admin paying the vendors instead of how it is right now.

Hi Micheal, there is a very bad bug in the function getFormatPrice in MicroCart Model. (and possibly at other places too)

Basically the $price that you are passing to the function can already be a comma separated string. For instance the $price passed to the function can be 1,250

You are then typecasting $price to double by doing (double)$price. So here, the 1,250 will be cut to just 1 (losing the 250) since comma is not recognized during typecast.

For my working I have changed the getFormatPrice function to this:

PHP:
public function getFormatPrice($price)
    {
        // Get Options
        $decimals = 2;
        $thousands_seperator = ',';
        $decimals_seperator = '.';
        // Format the Number
        if(is_numeric($price))
        {
            $price = number_format((double)$price, $decimals, $decimals_seperator, $thousands_seperator);
        }         
        else
        {
            if(strpos($price, ','))
                $price = str_replace( ',', '', $price);

$price = number_format((double)$price, $decimals, $decimals_seperator, $thousands_seperator);
        }

return $price;
    }

Hi Micheal

Any update on when the option will be added about Admin paying the vendors instead of how it is right now.

still working on this but its getting closer

Hi Micheal, there is a very bad bug in the function getFormatPrice in MicroCart Model. (and possibly at other places too)

Basically the $price that you are passing to the function can already be a comma separated string. For instance the $price passed to the function can be 1,250

You are then typecasting $price to double by doing (double)$price. So here, the 1,250 will be cut to just 1 (losing the 250) since comma is not recognized during typecast.

For my working I have changed the getFormatPrice function to this:

PHP:
public function getFormatPrice($price)
    {
        // Get Options
        $decimals = 2;
        $thousands_seperator = ',';
        $decimals_seperator = '.';
        // Format the Number
        if(is_numeric($price))
        {
        }       
        else
        {
            if(strpos($price, ','))
                $price = str_replace( ',', '', $price);

}

return $price;
    }

will have alook into this and let you know.

Hi Micheal, Have you looked into the Authorize.Net Payment issue yet? When I click Authorize.net payment and enter the credit card and expiry date, and click on Make Payment, it just redirects back without doing anything. What format is the expiry date expected in?

This may sound like a stupid question, but this is what I would like to do.

1) Define a user group as "sellers"
2) Allow that group to add products
3) Payments are made directly to those users (requires option for different Paypal accounts?)

Is any of that possible?

Cheers

I was wondering if there is a way to have options for customers, such as a dropdown, to choose from such as size for each product.

I was wondering if there is a way to have options for customers, such as a dropdown, to choose from such as size for each product.
You can do that with Simple Forms addon.
and I think there is bbcode for dropdown menus.

Don't think that could solve your problems, more of a FYI.

Hi Micheal, Have you looked into the Authorize.Net Payment issue yet? When I click Authorize.net payment and enter the credit card and expiry date, and click on Make Payment, it just redirects back without doing anything. What format is the expiry date expected in?

Have checked this and all is working as it should be.

This may sound like a stupid question, but this is what I would like to do.

1) Define a user group as "sellers"
2) Allow that group to add products
3) Payments are made directly to those users (requires option for different Paypal accounts?)

Is any of that possible?

Cheers

You can do this with the usergroup options for how can sell products.

Yes the cart system as a function to add options in a drop down per product.
And no you dont need any other add-on for this to work.

Top Bottom