Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Can you add it so that a persons [Bd] Bank funds can be included as a discount (based on how much they add to the product before purchasing)? In other words, say the product costs $100.00 and they want to pay half money and a discount of their accumulated [bd] bank money. Say they have $100,000.00 [bd] bank funds and want to put all of that towards the products cost of $100.00 and I have it so that their 100K is equal to 10% off. Can you have this addon setup so that their inclusion of a certain amount of [Bd] bank money will equal to a certain % discount off the total price of the product (ex: ADMIN would be able to 'set' how much each [Bd] bank amount would be converted to as a discount in the form of a % off the total)?

I think it would be a great idea and even if you cannot add it to your addon, can I [PAID] you for my own special version then?

Hello can you advise if I can do the following with microcart

The basics will be to sell reconditioned items (separate from my main website) with the facility for other customers wanting to sell their items ie buy ad space from me

So can microcart do
1. Sell my own products and link the cart to my own shopping gateway (romancart)
2. Separate area (ie keep at the top of the page in a seperate display, to advertise selling advertising space to similar people so the can advertise their product
3. Advertise potentional customers products without a buy button ie buyers contact the seller

Contact me if this isn't clear
Thanks

Hello can you advise if I can do the following with microcart

The basics will be to sell reconditioned items (separate from my main website) with the facility for other customers wanting to sell their items ie buy ad space from me

So can microcart do
1. Sell my own products and link the cart to my own shopping gateway (romancart)
2. Separate area (ie keep at the top of the page in a seperate display, to advertise selling advertising space to similar people so the can advertise their product
3. Advertise potentional customers products without a buy button ie buyers contact the seller

Contact me if this isn't clear
Thanks

hi there

lets see if i can answer your questions

1 no you cannot link it to your own gateway but i have a new version coming out with some new gateways and will see if i can add yours as well.
2 no there is no separate area for placing ads to the system at the top of the page, but you can or might be able to add these ads to the welcome message but it would not rotate the ads.
3 at this time you cannot disable the buy button on a product but this is some thing that could be added.

you can sell anything you like with the cart system and users if you want will be able to sell there items if you activate the multi-vendor system.

if you need more info on the cart please feel free to message me and ill answer your questions.

mike

I am intereested in this as a products database with reviews (so no shop, nothing sold) however 'owners' (as in I own this) is of interest. Do you think it could be confugured to do just this?

Thanks

I am intereested in this as a products database with reviews (so no shop, nothing sold) however 'owners' (as in I own this) is of interest. Do you think it could be confugured to do just this?

Thanks
you can do this by adding every item as free then once someone buys this so to speak it will let them review it.

How about reviews only (no ownership)

Sorry if I am being stupid..

what are you trying to review as the cart system is not a review system and for it to be changed would not be an easy job.
you would be better looking to see if someone has made a review system,
if not then ask someone to make this for you,
but remember if you ask someone to make this for you that it will cost.

I want

A product database with 'main product info pages' that display
* reviews
* wiki style underlines / links of product names within forum posts.
* Threads discussing the product
* videos relating to the product

* All linked with various Elasticsearch facets when a search query is made

A lot like CNET review search

I am not sure if this needs to be built from the ground up - or if several or one Add Ons can be adapted to achive this goal.

Thanks in advance for any input.

I want

A product database with 'main product info pages' that display
* reviews
* wiki style underlines / links of product names within forum posts.
* Threads discussing the product
* videos relating to the product

* All linked with various Elasticsearch facets when a search query is made

A lot like CNET review search

I am not sure if this needs to be built from the ground up - or if several or one Add Ons can be adapted to achive this goal.

Thanks in advance for any input.
from what you are after its something that might need to ba made from ground up.

I was interested in this add-on but will not go for it right now. I have a feedback which may be useful to you. The GUI does not look very organized and is cluttered. Very unlike XenForo. Perhaps the screenshots are old but the first impression does not make me want to buy it. :)

I was interested in this add-on but will not go for it right now. I have a feedback which may be useful to you. The GUI does not look very organized and is cluttered. Very unlike XenForo. Perhaps the screenshots are old but the first impression does not make me want to buy it. :)

there is a new version coming out soon that has changed the look of the main pages to look more like the xf system.
I will post some new screenshots of this soon

Sounds like people have been wanting screen shots and or demo for some time now. I wont buy it without something.

Hi all

Im sorry its taken abit of time to let you all know whats going on,
well i have been working on the next release and have added web hosting tools to the cart.
Its intergreated with whm/cpanel where you will be able to
Add new accounts
Suspend accounts
Un-Suspend accounts
Terminate Accounts
View the account info
List all accounts within your whm

Here are some new screen shots for you but this has not been released just yet as im just finishing of some testing with it.

Attachments

• createnewhostaccount.webp
    createnewhostaccount.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 12
  • listhostedaccounts.webp
    listhostedaccounts.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
  • mainpage.webp
    mainpage.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
  • newadmininvoice.webp
    newadmininvoice.webp