Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

search the phrase manager for microcart_navbar thats where your be able to change the nav title.
I know how to change the title but I want to remove the entire link in the navbar for now while I work on it. How can I do this?

Also server error trying to upload:

Server Error

rename(/tmp/phpeYPehT,/httpdocs/microcart/downloads/slide_200641_2279376_free_d8d3abe0a89487239a048d64c49e96b0.jpg) [function.rename]: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. rename() in MicroCart/ControllerAdmin/MicroCartProducts.php at line 431
  3. MicroCart_ControllerAdmin_MicroCartProducts->actionSavefile() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Also server error trying to upload:

Server Error

rename(/tmp/phpeYPehT,/httpdocs/microcart/downloads/slide_200641_2279376_free_d8d3abe0a89487239a048d64c49e96b0.jpg) [function.rename]: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. rename() in MicroCart/ControllerAdmin/MicroCartProducts.php at line 431
  3. MicroCart_ControllerAdmin_MicroCartProducts->actionSavefile() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

you have an error here
/tmp/phpeYPehT,/httpdocs you see the , in there

Installation instructions need to be simplified, need to be more direct. You use 'source' as folder name for new products, you also talk about 'iondownload' .. how about we use your setup as example for all to see. I am just not getting it. peace

I am using cPanel at bluehost.com .. not sure if Web Host Manager can be set up with that.

Installation instructions need to be simplified, need to be more direct. You use 'source' as folder name for new products, you also talk about 'iondownload' .. how about we use your setup as example for all to see. I am just not getting it. peace

I am using cPanel at bluehost.com .. not sure if Web Host Manager can be set up with that.

the iondownloads folder is only used if you are going to encode your files with ioncube.
if you are not going to use ioncube then you dont need to worry about this folder at all.

if you want to use the webhosting with this cart then you will need to have web host manager normaly known as whm installed.

additionally, I have three folders installed off of my ROOT

/mcsupport
/microcart
/microcart_makelicense

is that correctly installed microscart?

additionally, I have three folders installed off of my ROOT

/mcsupport
/microcart
/microcart_makelicense

is that correctly installed microscart?
if you have microsupport installed then mcsupport should be there and if you have microcart installed then yes you should have the microcart folder and the other one.
the other one microcart_makelicense is only used if you have ioncube encoded files if your files are not encoded then you dont need this folder.

Hey, without a full demo I'm not sure if I'm clear on this, yet I am designing a site that is primarily setup to allow users to create shopping threads and buy/sell on the forums. The site needs to provide a system to facilitate transactions, have an option for escrow, general payment processing, ability to allow site to charge commissions, shipping management, reviews, etc. (basically a full user to user store) I am yet to find the right system for this, is this addon my pre-scripted utopia?

Thanks!

Keith

Hey, without a full demo I'm not sure if I'm clear on this, yet I am designing a site that is primarily setup to allow users to create shopping threads and buy/sell on the forums. The site needs to provide a system to facilitate transactions, have an option for escrow, general payment processing, ability to allow site to charge commissions, shipping management, reviews, etc. (basically a full user to user store) I am yet to find the right system for this, is this addon my pre-scripted utopia?

Thanks!

Keith

can you send me a message and we will talk there

Can non-members of a site purchase items via the store? Also, can this be used as a checkout system for creating a user account on Xenforo? For example I have a guest who wants to join the site but I want them to checkout and pay first BEFORE they can register as a member. Basically using it to run a paid members only forum. Is this possible?

Can non-members of a site purchase items via the store? Also, can this be used as a checkout system for creating a user account on Xenforo? For example I have a guest who wants to join the site but I want them to checkout and pay first BEFORE they can register as a member. Basically using it to run a paid members only forum. Is this possible?

its possible to do anything with any script but it would have to be made,
as of this time non members cannot buy from the store as it needs to store userid's and other info about the user.
This could be added as it would be signing them up to the site and giving there there userid and other info.

This is something i will have alook at and let you know.

Hey Micheal, can we enable different paypals per product?

yes you can have different paypals per product if you turn on multi-vendor system

So this can be used for members to post classified ads?

if the multi-vendor system is turned on then you can set it up per usergroup and when they add there own items they will be able to add there paypal.
in the usergroup settings you can set a fee for each usergroup to be paid to you at a time every week or every month.

Top Bottom