1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Micheal, May 28, 2012.

1. Micheal

Micheal Well-Known Member

Micheal submitted a new resource:

Microcart (version 1) - Shopping cart system for selling products

Read more about this resource...
  2. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

I get paid Thursday. Then you'll get you're money! WHOOP WHOOP!
  3. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

4. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Is there a demo site?
  5. Micheal

there is no demo at this time but will be when i get chance to sort it out.
    ArnyVee likes this.
  6. Micheal

some screenshots added
  7. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

Great job with the add-on! If you give it time, I bet this will be one the top selling add-ons on XenForo. (y)
  8. Micheal

if that happens i would be very happy.
    i will be making more scripts for xenforo as well so watch out for more great products from me.
    Matthew2D likes this.
  9. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

I'm 13, and unfortunately I have no money. Are you going to be making any free add-ons?
  10. Micheal

i will be making some free add-ons as to what i dont know yet.
    Matthew2D likes this.
  11. onthefly

onthefly Active Member

How much will it cost after 12 months?
  12. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

Hi Michael,
    This looks like a great product. Can I ask you what this means? I hope it means what I think it does:) "Multi vender bank system for charging for each product thats sold."

Thank you

13. Micheal

you can let other members sell there own items and as they sell each item it will take a % of that price add ad it to there bank,
    if you have it set to pay the fee's weekly it will ask them to pay the fee each week through paypal.
    this was added so that the site owners could let other members sell there own items but the site owner makes abit out of it like a thank you for letting us sell are items on your site.

AzzidReign and Sadik B like this.
  14. Micheal

the license is for life so you will be able to use the cart even after the 12 months.
    the re-newal is for continuing to get updates to the script,
    so say your 12 months are up and i release a new version of the cart the next week you would not be able to download the new version but you would still see the old versions.
    it would also tell you that there are newer versions avalible and to upgrade your license.

the cost to renew your license is $32.99
    Mr. Goodie2Shoes likes this.
  15. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Brilliant Add-On Micheal and just in time for me. It would be great if you could setup a Demo Site (both for front end and Admin Demo) as that would help convince me and others. If it does everything I want it to do, I am sure going to buy it.

16. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

Great add-on! Now when you have the code in place, next on your focus list is design. It doesn't look good now, so you should spend some resources making it look better. Good luck, and I wish you the best for this one. I might be buying a licence down the road.
    Coop1979 likes this.
  17. Micheal

There will be a demo put in place in time just sorting things out.

The design has been made to look more like the xenforo style you have installed on your site.
    So this has been addressed and will continue to be changed to make things look better and better.
  18. bogus

bogus Guest

Every new Version means new Costs?
    That can become very expensive in a very short time. I would appreciate a one year license included any updates.
  19. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

It says in the description that your initial purchase covers 1 year support and upgrades. Then after a year you renew your license. So you get that year already.
    bogus likes this.
  20. Micheal

your first payment covers you to 1 years upgrages and support when your downloads expire you need to re-new it and it would be at a lower price as you have already paid for the product.

If you dont want to re-new thats fine it just means you would not be getting the support and you would not be able to download the latest versions after your payment runs out.

You would still be able to use the cart system as thats a life time license.