Add-on Marketplace add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

TickTackk

Few might be knowing that I'm working on a marketplace add-on as well. I'm planning to add almost everything possible which is why it is taking so long... There quite a lot of features I've planned to add and this add-on's main focus will be on non-digital items (like books, pc components etc etc) rather than digital products but that doesn't mean it won't support digital products. Once everything is in a working condition a live demo will be setup for selected people who are interested in testing it and few screenshots will be posted here as well whenever I make a good progress. Any questions or suggestions are welcome.

Current Progress: 43%

Something with options for auctions (like ebay), and buy it now?
Price, how much will be? Less than 100 bucks, less than 50 bucks?
I'm subscribing to this thread too...

I am confused. Are you building a marketplace where users can post classifieds or a store where users can buy only?

Something with options for auctions (like ebay), and buy it now?
Something like Amazon (:

Price, how much will be? Less than 100 bucks, less than 50 bucks?
Haven't decided yet....

I am confused. Are you building a marketplace where users can post classifieds or a store where users can buy only?
It would be appropriate to consider it as a store (for now).

Very excited to know more about this project. When will you be able to release a full or partial set of features?

It will be ready when it's ready :p Saying a date would create a hype and if I can't deliver on the date, then it would be a big disappointment. Which I don't want to create, sorry. Rest assured there will be a live demo for people to test before I actually put in Resource Manager :)

Last edited:
batpool -
I'm confused, will it be like Amazon in that any site member could conceivably open a "store" and sell stuff (ie, hte amazon marketplace) , or more centralized where only certain admins can put stuff up for sale?

Feature request:
Something I saw on iTunes App Store - where you can have one product for sale, and offer the option to say that this product is also part of a collection, and/or vice versa.

batpool -
I'm confused, will it be like Amazon in that any site member could conceivably open a "store" and sell stuff (ie, hte amazon marketplace)
Precisely. Though who can sell will be controlled by permissions.

Feature request:
Something I saw on iTunes App Store - where you can have one product for sale, and offer the option to say that this product is also part of a collection, and/or vice versa.
You mean Combo pack?

It will be ready when it's ready :p Saying a date would create a hype and if I can't deliver on the date, then it would be a big disappointment. Which I don't want to create, sorry. Rest assured there will be a live demo for people to test before I actually put in Resource Manager :)
Hello, I'm sorry, I'm not asking for a product release date. I'm only curious to know a list of features that will be included in the first release. :)

Reactions: RDR
I'm curious -- will each store 'owner' have a paypal e-mail address in there or something (ie, to receive payments?) How will that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom