• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Onimua,

This looks really good and I'm up for giving it a try in the next day or so :) Do you know if it is easy to implement the sitemap export with XenUtiles or is this a question for Jaxel?

Thanks

Hi Onimua,

This looks really good and I'm up for giving it a try in the next day or so :) Do you know if it is easy to implement the sitemap export with XenUtiles or is this a question for Jaxel?

Thanks
As I have no idea what that is, probably better to ask him.
confused.png
If I need to change anything on my end to make it compatible or something, he just needs to let me know and I'll see to making changes.

Shouldnt that be the other way around? People who use/made xenportal be making the widget for this? as it's nothing to do with it.

Well he already has that system for his blog posts he might be able to do some tweaks around and make it compatible to work with Portal too on same time adding permission system . It's worth a try .

Well he already has that system for his blog posts he might be able to do some tweaks around and make it compatible to work with Portal too on same time adding permission system . It's worth a try .
Dam you i just wanted more awesome work on the blog it's self from him haha :P but you have a good point :D

Also if you don't mind can you make your Latest Blog Posts add-on for xenportal ? The link below might help you to figure out how it works.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-module-add-ons.7611/#post-106831
Yeah, that was something else on my mind as well*. ;) Probably wouldn't be until I'm sure that the code is going to be solid and not change, so I wouldn't expect this until then. Like with other "nice to have" things, it has to wait until I get the important stuff out of the way first.

* Yes, I think a lot.**
** Yes, I also love doing little statements like this too. Really doing it heavily in this thread though...

Is there a way this could be set up so one can promote a thread to a blog? I would love to use this great addon for certain content on my site. :) Great work Onimua, OH I installed this addon with no issues what so ever!
biggrin.png

Is there a way this could be set up so one can promote a thread to a blog? I would love to use this great addon for certain content on my site. :) Great work Onimua, OH I installed this addon with no issues what so ever! :D
Not at this moment in time.

Also, are there any plans for the ability to add categories? Cheers :)

It's planned... dunno when I'll get to it (1.0/1.1).

My first addon I love blogging thanks

I was looking for the wordpress to use before I found this and I had to have it.

When I get paid on the 3rd I will make a contribution to your services

Thank you

Great start :)
Thanks. Hopefully I can get it where I'm imagining it right now. :)

Installed and made my first blog as well ;)
Glad the install is going well. :) Let's just hope when I finish the upgrade script it does just as well.

Small update: I've upgraded myself to a proper IDE and am using SVN now so I have backups and are programming much more efficiently. :D Beta 2 is currently in the works sooner than I intended (I meant to take a break and then start next week... oh well). With how things are going it should be a real beta at release. :p

I've also logged most of the suggestions into an internal ticket system and fixed the bug reported earlier (as well as one related when you go to /blog/ with no user selected).

If anyone has any more suggestions outside of the basic items missing (most if not all basic functions like delete, comment editing, etc. will be there in beta 2) , let me know. I was worried about losing track of them in the thread but I've got things set up so I don't have to worry about it any more. ;)

Oh and yes, this is working now...

lnblog_entry_comment_preview.webp

If anyone has any more suggestions outside of the basic items missing (most if not all basic functions like delete, comment editing, etc. will be there in beta 2) , let me know. I was worried about losing track of them in the thread but I've got things set up so I don't have to worry about it any more. ;)

Looks really exciting and looking forward to install and use it when editing capability is in place. Donate from me is a matter of course when you reach a version 1 - but hope you make it all phrased and dont have hardcoded english language in scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom