• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like how this feels like it is part of XF rather than something sitting on top of it. This mod is awesome and I can't wait until the next version is released and to see what else you add to this.

Great job Onimua!

1) Group blog entries by months you mean?
2) Not quite sure how I'd pull this off at the moment, probably something for later.
3) A small text-field, user-set I imagine?
4) Been suggested, marked down for sometime.
5) Same as #4.
6) Not setup for this, could be though but might not be in v1.0
7) Also in the future, though if this is done I can do #2 much easier.
8) I'm not sure what you mean by this.
9) Also on the plant for sometime in the future.

Hey Onimua

3) A small text field wich says "#username# is studying bla bla bla..." many blogs does this so the readers get to know a little of the author.
8) A thumb... if the Post has an image, it can make a thumb, so we can use that thumb in templates (a smaller sized image)

Do you have a live demo for this?

Thank you.

Hey Onimua

3) A small text field wich says "#username# is studying bla bla bla..." many blogs does this so the readers get to know a little of the author.
8) A thumb... if the Post has an image, it can make a thumb, so we can use that thumb in templates (a smaller sized image)

Do you have a live demo for this?

Thank you.

3) I know what you're talking about now. I'll see... probably not beta 2 though.
8) Not sure if this is actually feasible right now.

There's no live demo outside of what is on my computer.

Onimua:

10) Can you integrate this with XenForo's Like's system?
Falls under "basic functions" category.

Let's see what I can do...
Oh, oops, already done! ;)

Onimua - You rules nice here
hail.gif
- cant almost not wait any longer ..

Once the delete blog entries and delete/edit comments are added I'll most likely install this on my live site. I'm not to fussed atm about the like not being added but that would be a nice feature to see sooner rather than later. Minus the like, once the other features have been added I'll send a donation for your excellent work. Coming along nicely. :)

Once the delete blog entries and delete/edit comments are added I'll most likely install this on my live site. I'm not to fussed atm about the like not being added but that would be a nice feature to see sooner rather than later. Minus the like, once the other features have been added I'll send a donation for your excellent work. Coming along nicely. :)
I was actually working on implementing Like when I took that screenshot, but I had to run out to do some errands so it didn't get finished and thus didn't show up in the screenshot.

Now that I'm back home, going to be finishing it up.

I was actually working on implementing Like when I took that screenshot, but I had to run out to do some errands so it didn't get finished and thus didn't show up in the screenshot.

Now that I'm back home, going to be finishing it up.

How's the edit comment/delete and the other delete blog entry going if you don't mind me asking?

Again, I really enjoy working with this, styling it rather with the nice custom classes you implemented.

How's the edit comment/delete and the other delete blog entry going if you don't mind me asking?

Again, I really enjoy working with this, styling it rather with the nice custom classes you implemented.
Comment editing is already implemented too.

Delete will be coming shortly; I just jumped to deal with news feed, alerts, and likes first.

Just waiting for categories - Hope you can make a post belong to multiple ones.
And Group-Blog. Let's make this simple, without this "invitation system" that is too complicated from vb. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom