Kier's New Avatar. Sign of 1.2?

I figure Kier probably updated avatar to celebrate migration of SpaceBattles (oops, I almost posted Space Ballet...thank you editor for making me catch that goof).

Your old avatar used to make me smile :) My wife is four months pregnant - can't wait to be holding my little son or daughter like you were in your avatar :)

So is mine :) We're due end of September, though we'll probably have it a few weeks in advance.Man, I wish I'd known how expensive babies are in advance :D We visited a baby store during the weekend, and I thoroughly concluded I'm in the wrong line of business.

Will work for diaper-money!

So is mine :) We're due end of September, though we'll probably have it a few weeks in advance.Man, I wish I'd known how expensive babies are in advance :D We visited a baby store during the weekend, and I thoroughly concluded I'm in the wrong line of business.

Will work for diaper-money!
For a limited time only SchmitzIT will now install XenForo for one packet of diapers per hour.

:) Best of luck with everything.

I wonder what this thread would look like had Kier chosen to post a pic of him mooning the camera instead. What say you Kier? We sure could use some good, old-fashioned belly laughing around here! :p

Kier's had a bone head hair cut, looks better though!

Does this mean we lost some development time while having your hair cut? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom