Kier's New Avatar. Sign of 1.2?

I recently met a girl who is genuinely interested in my enemas. That was one of the first things I mentioned when we started talking.
... It was the only thing he could mention to explain away the excessive wind! (parp!.... oops sorry... parp.... oops sorry..... parp... oops, sorry about this, I'm due for an enema) :D

I recently met a girl who is genuinely interested in my enemas. That was one of the first things I mentioned when we started talking.
That is a woman you want to probably just stay away from. :)

Although, maybe it's a match made in heaven because I would also advise maybe that's not something you want to talk about as an ice breaker... so what do I know? Apparently nothing...

Well, at least it'll make for a great story for the future.

"Grandpa, how did you meet Grandma?"
"Well kiddies, we met while discussing the benefits of colonics"
"Ewww"

Yeah, but are you both willing to get naked in a hot tub with very aged strangers?
That is another California requirement.

Oh, and she is just feigning interest. That's part of the wiring....feels good, doesn't it? Makes you think they really have interest...

Oh, and she is just feigning interest. That's part of the wiring....feels good, doesn't it? Makes you think they really have interest...

I get feigned interest no matter what. That's just something that people do because they think feigned interest is less hurtful than rejection. It's a common mistake.

The thing to know about me is that I don't pursue. Said simply, I am socially female. I let women pursue and impress me, then I pick and choose. This confuses most women because their gender normally assumes that role. Many women take offense to this, especially those who are attracted to me, because I don't act on their sexual signals which makes them feel unworthy and unattractive. Most women don't try to connect with me on a level other than the physical which isn't enough for me. That often leads to episodes of blame and misjudgment where my inaction is cast as a personal problem, that my behavior is somehow incorrect or not normal and is therefore a problem, when in fact it's just who I am and they can't accept that. Like I said... software incompatibility.

Umm, weren't we talking about Kier's avatar? O_o

I get feigned interest no matter what. That's just something that people do because they think feigned interest is less hurtful than rejection. It's a common mistake.

The thing to know about me is that I don't pursue. Said simply, I am socially female. I let women pursue and impress me, then I pick and choose. This confuses most women because their gender normally assumes that role. Many women take offense to this, especially those who are attracted to me, because I don't act on their sexual signals which makes them feel unworthy and unattractive. Most women don't try to connect with me on a level other than the physical which isn't enough for me. That often leads to episodes of blame and misjudgment where my inaction is cast as a personal problem, that my behavior is somehow incorrect or not normal and is therefore a problem, when in fact it's just who I am and they can't accept that. Like I said... software incompatibility.

Umm, weren't we talking about Kier's avatar? o_O

Genius! Let THEM come after US! Someone tell all the men! ;)

Top Bottom