Kier's New Avatar. Sign of 1.2?

So is mine :) We're due end of September, though we'll probably have it a few weeks in advance.Man, I wish I'd known how expensive babies are in advance :D We visited a baby store during the weekend, and I thoroughly concluded I'm in the wrong line of business.

Will work for diaper-money!

Based on recent experience, as far as baby clothes, I would buy less than more....we bought like 40000 newborn outfits (right, one outfit per day for the next 400 years), but she grew into 3-6 months clothes within 2 months...same stupid exercise with next go round...40000 outfits for 6-9 months....well, at 5 months, she is in 8-12 months old sizes...if you want 80,000 too small clothes, let me know.

My children are 24 and 29, should i update my avatar also ? :D

Only if they have not moved out of the house....if they have not, you should check with your physician...they may not be children, but rather parasites (said, praying my 16 year old moves out in two years).

Not really, hes been taking stabs at me lately in other threads, but whatever lets move on!

I don't have children to post about >_>..........I'm only 19.
There was a giggle smiley in there. Hmm.

Keep it that way! Make sure you wait until you're with the right lady and financially stable ;)

Top Bottom