Kier's New Avatar. Sign of 1.2?

There was a giggle smiley in there. Hmm.

Keep it that way! Make sure you wait until you're with the right lady and financially stable ;)
Indeed!

I personally grew up and still am seeing the effects of a financially unstable family, so I work really hard for most of my things. I don't want that for my child.

Based on recent experience, as far as baby clothes, I would buy less than more....we bought like 40000 newborn outfits (right, one outfit per day for the next 400 years), but she grew into 3-6 months clothes within 2 months...same stupid exercise with next go round...40000 outfits for 6-9 months....well, at 5 months, she is in 8-12 months old sizes...if you want 80,000 too small clothes, let me know.

It's my wife's third, but my first. We have lots of clothes already, and should be covered for a while. When they start running out, my parents live in Holland, where clothes generally speaking cost a fraction of what they cost in Denmark, so I'll just egg them on to visit us more often (the bait being fishing trips with my dad and the promise that my mom and wife can nag at us men together) :D

But seriously though people, keep posting pictures of your babies, when the planets align I will have enough children for the summoning!

If you can out-cute this pic......my eyes are ready.....
cute.webp

Kier has his game face on in this new avi. That's all the reassurance I need.

1. Game Face

#1) a confident swagger you bring out when you are about to get ready to tackle something difficult, or when you are about to take on a challenge. Or when you are getting ready to get down to hard business.

Person1: "Tomorrow's your job interview, right? Are you ready?"
Person2: "Yea son, I'm bringin' out my GAME FACE."

#2) When you are ready and pumped up to party really hard.

Person1: "You're turning 21 tomorrow. Time to hit the bars and black out, so be ready to bring out your GAME FACE."

Top Bottom