Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello @Siropu.

I bought the plugin, but the download link didn't come? it does not appear in the license section on your site.

Last edited:
Add-on doesn't link keywords in thread titles so I don't understand what you mean. It only applies to post content and custom fields (optional).

plugin adds keywords to topic titles. This is a problem

Attachments

• 2DF18560-29E5-45E4-A552-B3E9FE824340.webp
    2DF18560-29E5-45E4-A552-B3E9FE824340.webp
    114.9 KB · Views: 13
I have a solution for this. :)

In src/Addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Entity/Keyword.php look for:

return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($caseSensitive ? '' : 'i');

Replace with:

return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>|<h2(.*?)h2>|<h3(.*?)h3>|<h4(.*?)h4>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($caseSensitive ? '' : 'i');

I have a solution for this. :)

In src/Addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Entity/Keyword.php look for:

return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($caseSensitive ? '' : 'i');

Replace with:

return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>|<h2(.*?)h2>|<h3(.*?)h3>|<h4(.*?)h4>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($caseSensitive ? '' : 'i');
you're the King.

To add more details to the post above, and using your setting page, I need something like this:

Keyword: TEST1-,TEST2-
URL: myurl.com/{text}

So when posting TEST1-123 or TEST2-456 ...it is automatically converted (once submitting the post) into myurl.com/TEST1-123 or myurl.com/TEST2-456

A sort of "find and replace" that works while posting.

Hello @Siropu

does that not work anymore?
1616342767673.webp
I have XF 2.2.4 and ist egal what I do, nothing from here:
will work, I ever see a default styled link and no FA Icon or other styling. Any solution? My Style is the default XF 2.2.4 Style, I use RM and XFMG to.

But, its a real great addon, I like it. :)

Top Bottom