Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
You mean this one:
This option allows you to enable keyword linking only on the first post of a thread.

I mean if the same keyword is in the same post 3,4 or more times, it should only be highlighted 1 time

Where would that be?

How do you put this Font Awesome inside:

I put the number in the line : Font Awesome icon:
f30f

But nothing shows up, is there any documentation on how this works?

TLm2VwT.png

okay I get it, but say you have two different keywords that get linked, that would be fine.

What I'm looking for is that only 1 keyword is linked if the same comes 2,3,4 or more times.

this setting is for individual keywords. it applies on the keywords you have configured in that entry. so any of the keyword would only have one link in a post even if it appears 100s of times! you can check here in this post on my board. just the first keyword is linked.

this setting is for individual keywords. it applies on the keywords you have configured in that entry. so any of the keyword would only have one link in a post even if it appears 100s of times! you can check here in this post on my board. just the first keyword is linked.
you are right.. great... thank you very much for your help, sorry for all the questions :)

Any chance you know the answer to my below question too?
How do you put this Font Awesome inside:

I put the number in the line : Font Awesome icon:
f30f

But nothing shows up, is there any documentation on how this works?

ok, i am not sure why i cannot get that to work. it was working for me originally on 2.1 but i stopped using it a while ago. iirc i just added values like fa-archive and the icons appeared. now i am seeing boxes instead. not sure if this is related to 2.2 and needs to be fixed. i guess wait for someone to verify or @Siropu to reply!

Hi @Siropu - may I request you look at supporting this with XenCarta 2 PRO? (No idea if this works "out-of-the-box").

That add-on has it's own automatic cross-page linking feature of sorts, but I had a weird styling issue with bodies of text, and also wanted to add cross-linking to my wiki pages within posts - so your add-on seemed like my best bet. Thank you.

Can you add "packages/groups" sort of like you have on AM2 where you can have certain settings and add keywords to that package to inherit the settings from it?

Currently if I need to change a setting I need to go back and edit every keyword and change one by one, for example changing "post limit". It would be very helpful if you could just add a keyword to a group and change the group setting to take effect on every keyword within that group.

When using together with AMPXF, keywords are replaced in <amp-img> elements, e.g. in the image URLs.

We've fixed it by adding amp-img to the regexp in \Siropu\KeywordLinking\Entity\Keyword:

Diff:
diff --git a/src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Entity/Keyword.php b/src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Entity/Keyword.php
index 39b10fe..52447b6 100644
--- a/src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Entity/Keyword.php
+++ b/src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Entity/Keyword.php
@@ -137,7 +137,7 @@ class Keyword extends Entity

$caseSensitive = (bool) $this->settings['case_sensitive'];

-          return '/(<(img|div|iframe|i|span)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($caseSensitive ? '' : 'i');
+          return '/(<(img|amp-img|div|iframe|i|span)[^>]*>|<a(.*?)a>)(*SKIP)(*FAIL)|' . $regExp . '/us' . ($caseSensitive ? '' : 'i');
      }
      public function getPreviewAttributes()
      {

Last edited:
siropu has fixes for ampxf addon in next build. the problem was also occuring with keywords in unfurled url content.

Top Bottom