Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Siropu updated Keyword Linking by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added admin option to set default keyword settings.
Added two new keyword settings: Node is NOT, Thread ID is NOT
Added a cron job to update cache for multiple posts instead of on posting the message.

Bugs Fixed
Linking keywords inside some tags.
Not linking some custom thread fields.
Linking not working on AMS add-on when using article pagination.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just want to publicly repeat my thoughts about Siropu.

His support is excellect and it can't be better than that honestly. He doesn't quit on you and finds solutions to the problems which may arise. Thank you!

Hi Siropu,
could you perhaps give an example of an inline style code so that i can put a small 14px * 14px image before a keyword link? Or is that not the right way to handle it?

Siropu updated Keyword Linking by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Feature & Improvements

Added option to automatically create keywords for content tags.
Added option to rebuild individual or multiple keyword cache for all content types at the same time.
Added option to enable keyword linking in custom fields for all supported content types.
Added option to set how many keywords to process per batch when building cache.
Priority value is now displayed in keyword list as well.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seems to work now, but maxed out all my cpu's and caused the site to go down for a few minutes while installing and got pages of these errors:

1592831353082.webp

It's strange that you got those errors during the install process. That means that the template modification was applied but not the event listener.

Hi Siropu

I already bought one license, but i have a problem, isnt working with emails, is there any solution for this?

i am using it on 2.2. it does work. but only for discussions thread type. links do not appear on questions or suggestions. i guess template support for new thread types would require an update.

Anything apart from enabling thread types to get it working because it does not seem to 😛 Links are still appearing in discussions but not in new thread types.

Update... Turns out I would need to modify each individual keyword to enable the feature on existing keywords 😋
Update 2... XML Export and Import is not really working out well...

Last edited:
Top Bottom