Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
So can this do like say I type "monk fruit" in a sentence it would display the word but I can set it that clicking it it links to Monk Fruit on Amazon using my affiliate ID?

Yup. It does more! You can use it to explain keywords where description appears on hover. Very handy on tech boards for instance!
Cool, I was using the one by xenmade, but he disappeared and the addon was removed from here and it no longer works in XF 2.1. Nothing fancy I need. I just want to link ingredients in recipes to Amazon using my affiliate ID.

Hey @Siropu. I have an issue with keyword linking addon.
Lets demonstrate via a screenshot.
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 12.41.05 am.webp

So i have "Blair" as a keyword, which means that whenever that keyword is in a link that is unfurled, it looks like the above where all this metadata type information is shown and the unfurled block looks weird. Is there a way to solve this? This happens a lot for me as all my keywords are sports players names, and the links shared on my forum are all sports related so players names in sports articles is common.

Would appreciate.

BTW using version 1.2.2 if it helps (and has been fixed in latter versions).

This should be fixed in latest update I believe. I had reported this a while ago and he gave me a patch file that worked for me. That patch should be in latest update from yesterday.

This should be fixed in latest update I believe. I had reported this a while ago and he gave me a patch file that worked for me. That patch should be in latest update from yesterday.
Thanks ill try that next few days! Appreciate response.

Just realized. Suggestions is not on the list of supported thread types. Curious why this decision was made! Thanks.

I don't see no "Suggestions" thread type by default in node "Allowed thread types" settings.

True. Suggestion is a forum type. Threads inside it are not getting keywords linked. Just wanted to let you know...

Haha. Alright. Thanks. Would have to manually go through all keywords again since the importing modified XML file was not working well in the latest release for unknown reasons. 😪

thank you for the bulk update feature! it does solve a major problem. but create a minor one as it overwrites priority setting which in my case is the only value that is not default for different keywords. but overall... saved me a lot of time enabling suggestion option in existing keywords. 😁

Hello @Siropu, I would like to make a suggestion. Would it be possible to sort the keywords buy keyword title in ACP just like Ads Manager does? Currently if you have multiple keywords on the same entry it shows all of them.

Another suggestion, since you have a rich text editor in place for each entry.. would you be willing to add a "simple" frontend to this add-on where it would act as a glossary so people can navigate them sorted alphabetically(A-Z navigation on top of page). Also adding a short description entry field to be viewed on tooltip and when clicked it would take you to a full keyword entry page with the possibility of having image attachments to it?

Would be willing to fund these extra function.

Thanks!

does this only apply for new threads and post that are made on the forum or is there a method to let the script run through all threads and add the keyword link?

So far I can only see it work with new threads!

Would it be possible to sort the keywords buy keyword title in ACP just like Ads Manager does?
I can add the option to order them by different fields.
Currently if you have multiple keywords on the same entry it shows all of them.
Yes. It was designed that way. All keywords are saved in the same field.
Another suggestion,
Sorry, no plans for such feature.

does this only apply for new threads and post that are made on the forum or is there a method to let the script run through all threads and add the keyword link?
It works with any thread. Are you using cache? If so, keywords are cached after the page loads for older threads and for new posts in those threads, it uses a cron job that runs later. But if you don't have at least 1-2k keywords, don't use cache because you won't benefit from it.

I bought this plugin, it's awesome. I just missing a feature so the same keyword only shows up 1 time in the same post.

It's annoying and confusing to see the same keyword highlighted several times in the same post.

Hope you can make it as a feature any time soon in an update :)

Top Bottom