Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Oh, well, maybe I misunderstood your question. In general import/export feature is there. But I am not sure if you can import from aulait's addon. Probably wont work. Sorry, if I mislead you.

Any info at all about the Format of the XML required for import?
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<keywords>
  <keyword>
    <keyword_id></keyword_id>
    <keyword></keyword>
    <replacement></replacement>
    <title></title>
    <description></description>
    <url></url>
    <settings></settings>
    <click_count></click_count>
    <priority></priority>
    <enabled></enabled>
  </keyword>
</keywords>

Hi,

@Siropu
Is there a way to make the "target=_blank" attribut a optional attribut?

1628061369008.webp

Google dislike that at AMP sites like this:

And I think thats from the Keywords Linking Addon - or?

It is an option in keyword settings: "Open in new tab".
There seems to be an issue looking at the screenshot. Span tag shouldn't have a rel or target attributes. Will be fixed in the next release.

Yes - this come when you set a keyword only with tooltip (without a link) and forget to remove the check at the "Open in new Tab" Box. ;)

What about this issue @Siropu, any chance it can be fixed?

Last edited:
Hi, is there better way to import the keywords, editing XML file is taking so long, and multiple keywords by place each keyword on a new line seems to be not working. can anyone help please. Thanks

I read about the 'sponsored' rel links.
There is another interesting tag called 'ugc'. This wil mark the link coming from user generated content.

So if we are replacing keywords in user generated content with sponsored links, the best tag would be this combination tag: 'ugc sponsored'

i had to modify json file to get all keywords associated with sponsored on the previous update. would this update reset all keywords again? :p

i mean links were appearing with nofollow but backend panel showed none of the radiobox selected. i imagine it was due to a new option added for the rel setting.

update. so it retained the settings.

1632133823-Bony-Guineapig.webp

so basically i can now just put ugc sponsored in the custom field now? this is pretty cool... thanks for the update.

@Siropu
Is there a way to auto clean keywords from keywords there tags are deletet?

When tags are deletet should the keyword for this tag also be deletet. Otherwise we end in massiv not working tag / keyword links. ;)

Ok, a little bit more infos about my problem:

I use the great feature to auto generate keywords from tags. Works great, but...

Is there a way to automatically clean keywords from keywords when tags have been deleted from which a keyword was previously automatically generated?

Way to reproduce:
1. I create a thread and add tags to this thread
2. your addon generate the keywords from this tags I added
3. months ago I delete the thread or just delete the tags of this thread or of a other thread

Now I have keywords with links to tags (and threads) that not will work anymore - all I can do now is to clean up handy, what will be a pain with tousends of keywords. ;)

Would be nice if we can have a function like a cleaning up, that a Admin can run handy or is runing automatic one time a week or so.

I Think a auto generate will have at the other side a auto cleanup. :) ;)

Top Bottom