Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Problem:

1633638206087.webp

When I post a link as text inner a code bbcode - then it kills the link with keywords if such keywords exists. I think keywords shouldnt be working inner the code bbcode. :) ;)

Greetings

Can you please tell me if this plugin will work in Xenporta?

Thanks for that - it brings two weightfull features. :)

A wish for a next version, to better manage the keywords when used for advertising or simply for stats: can you add the posibility to sort the keyword list at acp by: a-z/0-9, prioriti and clicks? That will make things easier to manage.

And it can be helpfull, when the internet address of each keyword at keyword list at acp will be cklickable to faster verify single keywords given over tags.

And if possible - adding the option to mark some keywords to delete this marked keywords with a single click instead of each single keyword.
1633849893052.webp
:)

Last edited:
Can you please tell me if this plugin will work in Xenporta?

In most cases XenPorta is not needed anymore since Xenforo 2.2.x - most things you can do with the new core functions of xenforo it self. :)

anyone know if there is any way to Import/Export to/from Excel at all please?? Thanks!

The end result when you open the XML, has to be like this:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<keywords>
  <keyword>
    <keyword_id></keyword_id>
    <keyword></keyword>
    <replacement></replacement>
    <title></title>
    <description></description>
    <url></url>
    <settings></settings>
    <click_count></click_count>
    <priority></priority>
    <enabled></enabled>
  </keyword>
</keywords>
Each keyword has its own <keyword> parent and all within the <keywords> parent.

The end result when you open the XML, has to be like this:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<keywords>
  <keyword>
    <keyword_id></keyword_id>
    <keyword></keyword>
    <replacement></replacement>
    <title></title>
    <description></description>
    <url></url>
    <settings></settings>
    <click_count></click_count>
    <priority></priority>
    <enabled></enabled>
  </keyword>
</keywords>
Each keyword has its own <keyword> parent and all within the <keywords> parent.
So in this case a converter cannot be used, since it doesnt use this template...

I think its possible with some work on the Excel side with some changes at the table, then export as CSV and convert them then handy to XML.
I think also, CSV support would be a nice "can have" feature.

@Siropu
Will it be possible to not crosslink keywords in members postbit (under the member avatar next by post)? I have userfields at that position and it looks not so nice when there are keywords crosslinked at.

look:
1636727383469.png

A switch to deactivate it (red arrows) would be nice I think. :)

Will it be possible to not crosslink keywords in members postbit (under the member avatar next by post)?
Add-on only links keywords in post content by default. I have no idea how you get those linked since the keyword filter is applied to the post bbcode parser.

You put in raw css in inline style. Best to define a class in extra.less and use that class name in css class field. That's what I am doing.

Top Bottom