Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
do remember. if you are setting it in addon settings, it would only preset the setting on future keywords. you would need to enable it on any existing keywords. Any setting change here: https://boardurl/admin.php?options/groups/siropuKeywordLinking/ would not update existing links.

basically, addon setting provides a default template for future keyword additions. for existing keywords, no changes are made if you make changes to addon config.

new tab setting for keywords does work fine for me.

try editing an existing keyword. new tab option is in the second tab named settings. it should definitely work when configured there.

export and import should provide an easy way to enable this option for all existing keywords.

I have enabled it in settings and keywords, I mass updated all keywords to open a new tab. I exported them, deleted the originals and reimported them. But they still open in the same tab.

I want them to open in a new tab because I have a strange issue in Chrome and Safari that after a keyword is clicked the back button is broken

can you check the source code of the link to see if it has target="_blank" on it? also verify the individual keyword setting that you are checking if new tab setting is enabled for it. it is definitely working fine for me!

can you check the source code of the link to see if it has target="_blank" on it? also verify the individual keyword setting that you are checking if new tab setting is enabled for it. it is definitely working fine for me!

If I delete and add a new keyword, it will open in a new tab. But the others will not. No matter that I imported them with the open in new tab checked, it seems the links are somehow hardcoded to open in same tab. So it looks like I will have to add them all again.

tbh, i have had issues with export and import process myself. but editing an existing link should definitely fix the new tab option. you really should not need to recreate all links.

Ah OK, I was clicking on keyword links rendered before I made the changes. It seems newly posted keywords are opening in a new tab, thanks

When a keyword has an ampersand. It does not convert it into a link. C&MC for example. Can I fix this somehow?

I have two keywords, say CS OP

And while they sit tight and don't generate a link in words like Thermodynamics or Develop

in T&Cs. and Co-op. the keyword expands to a URL. Can we make it so if a keyword has things like - or & before or after. then it ignores it like it would do if it were a letter? Cheers

If a particular keyword appears in a post more than once, it would be nice to only have the first instance linked. Would this be possible?

Is that referring to the maximum number of different keywords in a post or how many of one particular keyword?
When you add a new keyword to the system, you get individual options for that one single keyword.
So it is just for that one keyword. It doesn't override all the other keywords' options. Every single keyword has its unique settings. It is not a global option.

1639150674048.webp

Last edited:
Before purchasing this add-on, I'd like to ask a question: Can we make a search within already linked keywords?

i am not sure about your query. if you are asking if you can search if you have linked a particular keyword already? yes. it has a search box that show result live as you type in the search field!

i am not sure about your query. if you are asking if you can search if you have linked a particular keyword already? yes. it has a search box that show result live as you type in the search field!
My bad, I couldn't explain myself. My question is, can we make a search within linked keywords in admin page?

I think your answer says "yes".

does this help? :)

HsVm8ly.webp

Reactions: Gri
Top Bottom