Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi,

is there a way to use this with links?

If I want to show the fa-icon when a link is in the message, it doesn't appear.

Here for example.com:

Code:
[URL]https://www.example.com/123and-so-on

Keywords I tried:

Code:
[URL]https://www.example.com
https://www.example.com
www.example.com
example.com

I have a few issues: at the moment, the priority does not seem to work. I have a keyword "Dalai Lama" and a keyword "Lama". I gave "Dalai Lama" the priority 100 (all others have 0) - but the icon appears twice.

Then, whenever I mass update, all settings for single entries, like the priority with "Dalai Lama", are lost. Could there be a way to mass update only specific values, or to leave out certain entries when mass updating in order to keep those custom settings?

Yes, but I emptied and rebuilt the cache....

Edit: now turned it off completely, same thing still happens...

Last edited:
Another wish resp. suggestion: synonyms. We have Japanese words like Makyô in the keywords, but most people would write Makyo - now I would have to make two keywords with identical content and only a different spelling.

Oh, I just figured out, that that is already there.... :)

I have another thing, though: in order to avoid a line break between keyword and icon, the span and the i need a common container.

Last edited:
Another wish resp. suggestion: synonyms. We have Japanese words like Makyô in the keywords, but most people would write Makyo - now I would have to make two keywords with identical content and only a different spelling.
You can enter many words in one keyword.
Write each word in a new line. I use it all the time.

I just wish I had seen that earlier, before I bulk uploaded the keywords into the DB :)

Last edited:
Hello @Siropu
I will remember at a suggestion I made:

It would be realy nice to have at ACP:
  • A-Z, 0-9 sort option for keywords
  • at the keyword table a option to sort keywords from most used/clicked to less used/clicked

Both will signifikant help us to manage our keywords, espacialy when there are hundreds or tousends of. ;-) :-)

And - its a realy great addon I dont will miss. :-)

And - its a realy great addon I dont will miss.
I think you meant to say "It's a really great addon I don't want to miss"

("das ich nicht missen möchte" - was Du geschrieben hast bedeutet das Gegenteil: "das ich nicht vermissen werde") :)

I have a few issues: at the moment, the priority does not seem to work. I have a keyword "Dalai Lama" and a keyword "Lama". I gave "Dalai Lama" the priority 100 (all others have 0) - but the icon appears twice.
I solved this with a workaround: the second icon is always a child of .keyword-linking-link, while the one I want is a sibling. I always want the longer keyword to have priority over the one that is part of it, because it is more specific.

So this in extra.less solves it for me:
CSS:
.keyword-linking-link i[data-xf-init="preview-tooltip"] {
    display:none;
}

Not sure if I understand you correctly, but you can type multiple words in one keyword as I said.

And the one on top has the highest priority.

Code:
Dalai Lama
Dalailama
Lama
Dalai

In this case "Dalai Lama" is the specific title of one Lama, and "Lama" itself has a meaning with a different explanation. A better example is maybe "Buddha" being an enlightened being in general, and "Buddha Shakyamuni" would be one way to call the historical Buddha, another way being "Siddharta Gautama". Now the latter two could be in one keyword, but the more general one can't. For those cases there is the priority, which in my case has two flaws: 1. it does not seem to work 2. every time I wanted to mass update all keywords for some reason, I would have to find all with higher priorities and untick them, or restore the priorities manually afterwards.

I do not use links at all, BTW, I blocked the pointer-events in CSS, because I only need the icon and the tooltip. Now every time a keyword was part of another keyword, and the longer one was used, there were two icons, one as a child of the keyword span, the other as a sibling. I always only need the sibling one, being the longer, more specific keyword, thus can simply not display the icon that is a child of a keyword span.

Just do

Priority: 5
Code:
Buddha Shakyamuni
Siddharta Gautama

and

Priority: 1
Code:
Buddha

This should work.

Yes, I know, but it didn't.... Or do you mean the lower priority should not be "0"?
It can be 0, but sometimes it is buggy perhaps.

Did you rebuild the caches or empty the cache on a page where that keyword is found?

Top Bottom