Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced)

Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced) [Paid] v2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
google auto ads setting has a visual wizard where you can block certain ad positions. it is not perfect. but i was able to block auto ads from appearing in the navbar. though it still ends up messing up the bottom part of the forum injecting way too many ads. i suppose i would have to play around with that tool a bit more or just reduce the ad number slider to a much lower figure because in the end, too many ad blocks are not helping anyone.

installed easy enough.
Still now sure why it takes awhile for ads to show up.

I was expecting to see the javascript reference injected somewhere when I do view code.
But I don't see it.

No adds yet

installed easy enough.
Still now sure why it takes awhile for ads to show up.

I was expecting to see the javascript reference injected somewhere when I do view code.
But I don't see it.

No adds yet

If it's the first time you've run AdSense on your site it can take a few days or longer until advertisements show.

If that's not the issue, and you have "viewed source" and don't see the ads running then you should send me a private conversation and I'll help you troubleshoot.

Wutime updated Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced) with a new update entry:

v2.0 - Updated Ad Performance

• New AdSense code released July 19, 2021 (fully backward/forwards compatible)
  • The new AdSense code allows AdSense to trigger optimization features earlier which can improve the performance of the ads on your site.
  • The new ad code works for both Auto ads and ad units.
  • Updating will ensure you're able to take advantage of the new optimization features.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Please ignore the above message. It was an automated message made in error and, unfortunately, I'm not able to delete it.

The resource has not been deleted, despite what it says above :)

Top Bottom