Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced)

Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced) [Paid] v2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
  • You do NOT have any existing adcode running (perhaps you manually set it previously)
  • You do NOT have my free add-on for adsense installed (if you do, uninstall it)
My adsense adcode is in the PAGE_CONTAINER template
No i don't have your free add-on installed

That's the problem then. My add-on injects the code as needed, based on your options settings.

If you've manually put your adsense code in your PAGE_CONTAINER template then it's being added to all pages.

You should remove it.

Will this work with the article addon, AMS?

Just picked it up. Want to make sure my articles are blasted with ads! :)

How long do the ads take to appear? I added it this morning, it's almost 4pm and I don't see anything appear.

We're already adsense approved on this domain and our manual ads appear already... very weird...

auto ads is enabled on adsense.
it's enabled on the addon option screen.

we're using the TH UIX style for XF 2.

Please be sure you're using ca-pub-##### if pub-#### isn't making advertisements show.

I'm not sure how long, but I think usually 24-48 hours is enough to get Google AdSense kick started on your site.

Adsense has been on our site for years and auto ads has been on for months.

Still not seeing anything through your addon yet. It should've been on instantly, as it's already on for another section of the same website.

Odd enough, I see the AA code just above the /head on XF. Same as it is on my homepage with a different script.

Anyone use this with ThemeHouse UIX style? Or notice any settings in XF admin that should be set/unset to ensure this works.

We've got the code appearing before /head, and manual adsense ads show, and auto ads show on my non-xf pages of the site - but for some reason we cannot get any auto ads to appear, even tho they work elsewhere, etc...

looking for any tips that someone might have.

@Mike Creuzer maybe want to chime in?

I'm getting Google Ads in the floating nav bar and it's causing issues. How can I stop that from happening?
That's the AI of Adsense and the only known cure as far as I'm aware is to specifically direct your adverts manually, which can be A LOT of work and outside the scope of Auto Ads.

Adsense puts adverts where it deems most profitable, which isn't always best appearance-wise, but that's the drawback of allowing Google to self direct adverts.

For my own sites I had similar problems, but over time they became smarter and placed in better spots.

If someone knows a better solution please chime in?

Top Bottom