Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced)

Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced) [Paid] v2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
@Wutime you need to adjust this resource to clarify the pricing.

Some options:
  • This resource should be changed to have a price of $10 as it pertains to the advanced version
  • This resource should point to your free product instead
  • You have two resources listed, one for the advanced version which costs $10 and one for the free version
Please let us know when you can make the change.

EDIT: I see you already have an entry for the free one. Therefore, you need to update this to be paid, please.

Please let us know when you can make the change.

EDIT: I see you already have an entry for the free one. Therefore, you need to update this to be paid, please.

How do I make the change?

The only way I could come up with was to delete this entire resource and re-make it with a price, which I was hoping to avoid.

Is there a way to update it without losing all the discussion to date?

Wutime updated Google Adsense Autoads (Advanced) with a new update entry:

v1.5.0 - Added new feature plus misc. updates

• Added new option group (exclude controllers)
  • Added exclusions for numerous default controllers of xenforo (23 granular exclusions)
  • Updated language in options to be more clear
  • Tiny performance improvement moving check for addon-enabled to first check in PHP
  • Added help link to get Publisher ID
  • Made prevent more obvious using bold style in option titles

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any idea why my ads are so large? I don't presume it's your add-on just wondering if you had an idea I can adjust it without breaking ad rules & responsiveness

Any idea why my ads are so large? I don't presume it's your add-on just wondering if you had an idea I can adjust it without breaking ad rules & responsiveness

I noticed that too, the autoads served by AdSense are often quite huge, it's something to do with their algorithm to improve click ratios and earn you more money.

The alternative is to NOT use AutoAds and specify all of your units by hand, but it's a TON of work and difficult to manage to be honest (I used to do this).

Overtime Google's AutoAds AI should configure things on your behalf to earn you the most the money - that's their goal anyways.

As far as I know there's nothing you can do other than "block" certain advertisers, as for sizing, they don't offer any options unfortuantely.

If you read or research differently please take a minute to let me know.

Somehow my members still see autoads, even when it´s set up to only show them to unregistered guests. I don´t know if this is related to your add-on, since I´m running a few custom AdSense-Ads on the same pages. Any idea, Wutime?

Somehow my members still see autoads, even when it´s set up to only show them to unregistered guests. I don´t know if this is related to your add-on, since I´m running a few custom AdSense-Ads on the same pages. Any idea, Wutime?
Nevermind, Wutime. Found a template include still loading the ca-pub for the Anchor and Vignette-ads I used before.

Do we need you free add-on for this to work?

I'm not sure what the free one does because my site already runs google auto-ads without an add-on. But I do want to control the groups.

Do we need you free add-on for this to work?

I'm not sure what the free one does because my site already runs google auto-ads without an add-on. But I do want to control the groups.

No, you should only use one, or the other.

The free one works fine, but will load adverts on all pages and to all users.

The paid version gives you more options and won't show adverts on pages it shouldn't (error pages, etc).

google recently sent a mail saying that auto-ads would be enabled by their regular code. anyone looked into it? this change is likely to cause a lot of issue i believe.

Top Bottom