GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Has recently upgraded to Classifieds RC7 and conversation system became invalid. It was not possible to send any conversation until addon Conversation Monitor from @Stuart Wright is disabled. Classifieds RC6 worked perfectly with conversation monitor.

Server log:
***qte***
Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to GFNClassifieds_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster::_getFields() must be public (as in class AVForums_ConversationMonitor_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster) - library/GFNClassifieds/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php:69
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.domain.com/conversations/insert"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
   ["recipients"] => string(7) "Rokis, "
   ["title"] => string(4) "Test"
   ["message_html"] => string(20) "<p>Hi</p><p><br></p>"
   ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(45) "http://domain/conversations/add"
   ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "94ebdeffc20073329193d4e26a7ac6d2"
   ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
   ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(18) "/conversations/add"
   ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
   ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
***unqte***
@Mr. Goodie2Shoes Would you pls fix it?

Here some more issues:
I just tried to disable the addon with no success then decided to delete it with no success too :)

Server log:
***qte***
Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class GFNClassifieds_Installer contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (GFNCore_Installer_Abstract::getSqlDataPath, GFNCore_Installer_Abstract::getSqlDataClassPrefix) - library/GFNClassifieds/Installer.php:13
Generated By: Admin, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.domain.com/admin.php?add-ons/GFNClassifieds/delete"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
   ["add-ons/GFNClassifieds/delete"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I hope you sort out this particular issue asap

That is not all ;)
Tried to create test classified and....

Server log:
***qte***
Error Info
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '76' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack Trace
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.domain.com/classifieds/items/save/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(19) {
   ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "4"
   ["title"] => string(4) "Test"
   ["tag_line"] => string(0) ""
   ["featured_image_attachment_id"] => string(0) ""
   ["description_html"] => string(11) "<p>test</p>"
   ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(65) "http://www.domain.com/classifieds/categories/2/create-item/"
   ["tags"] => string(0) ""
   ["location"] => array(9) {
     ["latitude"] => string(9) "51.165691"
     ["longitude"] => string(18) "10.451526000000058"
     ["route"] => string(14) "Höngedaer Weg"
     ["neighborhood"] => string(0) ""
     ["sublocality_level_1"] => string(0) ""
     ["locality"] => string(11) "Niederdorla"
     ["administrative_area_level_2"] => string(0) ""
     ["administrative_area_level_1"] => string(10) "Thüringen"
     ["country"] => string(2) "DE"
   }
   ["advert_type_id"] => string(1) "1"
   ["price"] => string(6) "100500"
   ["currency"] => string(3) "EUR"
   ["package_id"] => string(1) "7"
   ["gallery_hash"] => string(32) "55efd2aad4a3e846d72780ee5ea3c554"
   ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
   ["category_id"] => string(1) "2"
   ["classified_id"] => string(0) ""
   ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(38) "/classifieds/categories/2/create-item/"
   ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
   ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

What can I say. RC7 is very fresh... I don't complain since we are beta testers and I expect @Mr. Goodie2Shoes will sort these issues out...

Last edited:
This plugin doesn't allow to downgrade, only uninstall ;) Once uninstalled and installed back all classifieds are lost :)

I was wrong about beta testers, we are lab monkeys :P

Hello, any problem with this addon running with PHP7? I just upgraded and I'm receiving this errors:

An exception occurred: Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperLikesHtml() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 853 in /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 411

1. XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperLikesHtml() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 853
  2. XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 1564
  3. eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
  4. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
  5. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  6. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  8. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/index.php at line 13

The Eval'd line making the call is this one:

Code:
    <div class="likesSummary secondaryContent">
        <span class="LikeText">
            ' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('likeshtml', array($classified['likes'],$__compilerVar234,$classified['like_date'],$classified['likeUsers'])) . '
        </span>
    </div>

Thanks for looking into it.

Is there a way to remove comments on classifieds or force them into the discussion ?
From the classified editor, you will have to disable comments and select a node.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to GFNClassifieds_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster::_getFields() must be public (as in class AVForums_ConversationMonitor_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster) - library/GFNClassifieds/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php:69
The _getFields() method's scope is protected for GFNClassifieds as per XenForo's "way" for the method, so it's an issue with the "ConversationMonitor" add-on I am afraid.

I just tried to disable the addon with no success then decided to delete it with no success too :)
Reupload all the files from the latest archive and the issue should be fixed.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '76' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
The uninstaller currently cannot cleanly remove the add-on. The trace is missing from the error log so I cannot figure out from which table the error was thrown. :(

Hello, any problem with this addon running with PHP7? I just upgraded and I'm receiving this errors:
From which page are you getting this? My local server runs on PHP 7.0 and I haven't encountered this.

The _getFields() method's scope is protected for GFNClassifieds as per XenForo's "way" for the method, so it's an issue with the "ConversationMonitor" add-on I am afraid.
I restored entire forum with Classifieds RC6 and Conversation Monitor and both works fine.

The uninstaller currently cannot cleanly remove the add-on. The trace is missing from the error log so I cannot figure out from which table the error was thrown. :(
It would be great if addon could be downgraded. In my case I had to restore entire forum from a back up. Thanks to my hoster, backup procedure is performed every night and I lost 1 "forum" day only

I have ticked the "Allow outside trader rating" option but it's impossible to give a rating... When a product is sold, only the seller can give a rating to the buyer, but the buyer get no option to give a rating to the seller. Any idea?

I have ticked the "Allow outside trader rating" option but it's impossible to give a rating... When a product is sold, only the seller can give a rating to the buyer, but the buyer get no option to give a rating to the seller. Any idea?
I completed remove the ratings from my board:

classifieds.webp
Changes in templates in attach

Attachments

Hello Mr. Goodie2Shoes,

I am considering purchasing your add-on but feel a bit hesitant due to the negative feedback on support and author availability.
What is the situation now? Does the add-on still handle one currency only?

Last edited:
What is the situation now? Does the add-on still handle one currency only?
As you can tell from my late response, my availability is still in the low. And will like that till December 13th when my current semester ends unfortunately.
The add-on still handle only one currency at the moment.

Top Bottom