GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

The seller will see the option when the seller marks the classified as complete.

Any ideas on how we can attain that?

I've mentioned this briefly in my classifieds profile issue on github.
The seller will see the option when the seller marks the classified as complete.

Any ideas on how we can attain that?

Thinking about this I'd revise my proposed workflow slightly and have the following:

1. Seller chooses Close Ad
2. Modal window with following options (Delete Ad, Sold Item Here, Sold Item Elsewhere)
3. Choose Delete Ad, ad is closed OR
4. Choose Sold Item Elsewhere, ad is closed (no further action required) OR
5. Choose Sold Item Here -> open field to type in buyer username -> next modal provide feedback (optional) or skip for now
6. Item Sold is now in member trader history (and in buyer history)
7. Seller can within x number of days provide feedback, buyer can within x number of days provide feedback WITHIN Classified/Trader profile page. X is configurable in ACP or permission based option.

- Trading history maintained within profile page so either party can go back later and provide feedback
- Seller/Buyer cannot revise feedback so we'd need some warnings
- Admin/mod can edit/revise/remove feedback for any transaction at any point in future

The above sort of follows the ebay model.

I'll revise my proposal over at github with above if folks agree.

Last edited:
We bought this. I see it is now marked "unmaintained".

Are you going to resume work on it now? If so, you might want them to unmark it "unmaintained"

We bought this. I see it is now marked "unmaintained".

Are you going to resume work on it now? If so, you might want them to unmark it "unmaintained"

Probably best to leave it as is, so that people don't get tricked into buying it, before any updates been published. There's been lots of talk, but little to show for it.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have resumed my work from today and currently working on bug fixes. I have created a GitHub repo to handle bug reports and feature requests for the time being as we currently don't have a dedicated site for the add-on and handling these

Message me if you'd like me to host your support site again.

Hey Mike, thanks for the offer boss but would have to pass your offer as I have secured my own hosting for the time being :)
I'm getting this error:
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 4 passed to GFNClassifieds_Model_Classified::canViewClassified() must be of the type array, string given, called in /var/www/xxx/library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerHelper/PageWrapper.php on line 253 and defined - library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php:781
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:34 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/xxx/library/GFNClassifieds/Model/Classified.php(781): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 4 pass...', '/var/www/xxx...', 781, Array)
#1 /var/www/xxx/library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerHelper/PageWrapper.php(253): GFNClassifieds_Model_Classified->canViewClassified(Array, Array, 'requested_threa...', 'requested_threa...', Array)
#2 /var/www/xxx/library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerPublic/Classified.php(1777): GFNClassifieds_ControllerHelper_PageWrapper->getClassifiedViewWrapper('description', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Array, Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/xxx/library/GFNClassifieds/ControllerPublic/Classified.php(98): GFNClassifieds_ControllerPublic_Classified->_getWrapper('description', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Array, Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNClassifieds_ControllerPublic_Classified->actionView()
#5 /var/www/xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/xxx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://xxx/comprar-vender/vendo-wiko-bloom-60-euros-con-envio-incluido.150/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/comprar-vender/vendo-wiko-bloom-60-euros-con-envio-incluido_150/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Hope the new version can correct it.

Last edited:
@goodfornothing-customers:

is it possibile to see an installation the trader ratings activated?

It's a bit unintuitive, at my forum they almost don't use it. Hope it gets better in next versions.
Just as an example: today a Top Member of the forum with more thatn 4k posts suggested me to add a rating system at the classifieds addon o_O
Hope next version can make rating system more intuitive and visual @Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes updated GoodForNothing Classifieds with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and a few enhancements.

Bug Fixes include:
  • Google Maps not working for some.
  • Messy location pointer. The system now uses GeoIP to determine the user's location pointer. If it fails for some reason the system will use admin defined latitude and longitude.
  • Stripe payment button not showing up when activating the classified. The admin can now disable the overlay by enabling a simple template modification.
  • Fixed a scenario where payments isn't being accepted.
  • Users were unable to re-open closed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you very much for the update! Keep it up!
What about the issue reported with people not being about to upload pictures from their iphone? I haven't tested this myself.
And I agree that user rating needs to be prominent enough for people to use it. It should be very visible on the ad listing and obvious where/when to rate.

What about the issue reported with people not being about to upload pictures from their iphone? I haven't tested this myself.
I've been told that this is happening with certain styles. Not sure which one exactly at this moment. And also, this was stated in the update: :)
Also with the issue with the upload button on iOS devices. I wasn't able to look into it as I don't own an iOS device but will hopefully be able to look into it in a few days. :)

And I agree that user rating needs to be prominent enough for people to use it. It should be very visible on the ad listing and obvious where/when to rate.
I will be working on that. Do post your thoughts and opinions on how to improve things over @ https://github.com/gfnlabs/classifieds/issues :)

Top Bottom