Gift Upgrades

Gift Upgrades [Paid] 1.6.2

No permission to buy ($20.00)
We have the medal and upgrade system for the medal add-on also, although from the looks of it you possibly use the usergroup one too if this is what you mean with some tweaks?

I would be very interested in getting something similar if we have to pay extra too, thanks!
No, this is a custom addon, not a free/paid addon that you can find on the market. We've had this since the 1.1 days until those devs saw my site and wanted to replicate it.

The update has not been released yet, was a custom addition he has added in for me, so when updated it should have that ^^

NixFifty updated Gift Upgrades with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.0

It is advised that you backup your database before upgrading to this version! This update makes some changes to the way upgrades are recording in the database. As such, when upgrading, the add-on will create two new columns in your active and expired upgrade record tables and it will then proceed to use the Deferred system to populate said columns with the data required for applicable gifts. This change was made to allow User Criteria support as noted below.

New Features:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Code:
Server Error

array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
array_key_exists() in NixFifty/GiftUpgrades/Deferred/Upgrade/1030371.php at line 29
NixFifty_GiftUpgrades_Deferred_Upgrade_1030371->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 294
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 428
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 373
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Trying to upgrade to 1.3 on Xenforo 1.4.7

Code:
Server Error

array_key_exists() in NixFifty/GiftUpgrades/Deferred/Upgrade/1030371.php at line 29
NixFifty_GiftUpgrades_Deferred_Upgrade_1030371->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 294
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 373
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/theforum.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Trying to upgrade to 1.3 on Xenforo 1.4.7
PM'd you a possible fix. :)

Got this at end which won't allow completion of upgrade, nor will it allow me to upgrade anything until it runs, it seems. Doh!

Code:
Server Error

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
Got this at end which won't allow completion of upgrade, nor will it allow me to upgrade anything until it runs, it seems. Doh!

Code:
Server Error

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/admin.php at line 13
Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

Another customer had the same issue. Could you PM me an ACP login and phpMyAdmin (or similar) details so I can take a look, please? Thanks. :)

Code:
Server Error

Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

Another customer had the same issue. Could you PM me an ACP login and phpMyAdmin (or similar) details so I can take a look, please? Thanks. :)
For the record, I fixed this. :)

The user criteria doesn't work for trophies. Any suggestion for fix or work around? I dont want to have to manually hand out these

Thanks

Hmm, I just installed this on a test forum running 1.4 and can't find the option to gift anywhere? Where should I be looking?

Hmm, I just installed this on a test forum running 1.4 and can't find the option to gift anywhere? Where should I be looking?
Head to ACP -> Users -> User Upgrades -> [Select an Upgrade].

Make sure the 'Can be gifted' checkbox is checked. You should see them appear in the Account Upgrades area on your site.

Head to ACP -> Users -> User Upgrades -> [Select an Upgrade].

Make sure the 'Can be gifted' checkbox is checked. You should see them appear in the Account Upgrades area on your site.

Yeah it's checked. Here's what I see on the upgrades page

HGjYTmF.png

Edit: Ah, can't gift recurring payment upgrades.

Could you add an option for an upgrade to ONLY be giftable? This way I'd just make a new upgrade purely for gifting purposes without the recurring payment involved

Last edited:
Yeah it's checked. Here's what I see on the upgrades page

HGjYTmF.png

Edit: Ah, can't gift recurring payment upgrades.

Could you add an option for an upgrade to ONLY be giftable? This way I'd just make a new upgrade purely for gifting purposes without the recurring payment involved
Yeah, I can look in to that for you once I get through some other projects. :)

Top Bottom