[XTR] Account Upgrades Page

[XTR] Account Upgrades Page [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Account Upgrades Page - Customized Account Upgrades Page

View attachment 290548

The [XTR] Account Upgrades Page is an essential tool that allows you to generate income while making your community more attractive. Offering options that fit users' needs and highlighting benefits will help your community grow and thrive.

Customize Community Experience in XenForo: Stand Out with the New [XTR] Account Upgrades Page

The growth and development of online communities are made possible by offering users more privileges and especially...

Read more about this resource...

@Osman what's the chances of having the ability to allow the user to choose their own payment amount and whether or not they want it to reoccur monthly ...??

That would be a HUGE help 🙏

@Osman what's the chances of having the ability to allow the user to choose their own payment amount and whether or not they want it to reoccur monthly ...??

That would be a HUGE help 🙏
Payment amounts are normally taken from the rates specified in the XenForo user upgrade area. You can also install the [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Duration add-on to allow users to set a custom amount. Additionally, you can resolve your other issue by selecting recurring payments. The key thing to note here is that all payment profiles need to support recurring payments.

Payment amounts are normally taken from the rates specified in the XenForo user upgrade area. You can also install the [Xen-Soluce] User Upgrade Duration add-on to allow users to set a custom amount. Additionally, you can resolve your other issue by selecting recurring payments. The key thing to note here is that all payment profiles need to support recurring payments.

Thanks for the reply. For our implementation of an upgrade solution, we just need one that allows the end user to choose the amount they want to 'donate' and then for the end user to choose themselves if it is to be monthly or one-time. I will look into the Xen-Soluce add-on you mentioned,

Thanks

I love the idea of this plugin although am currently struggling to have anything displayed on the account upgrades page. I've opened a support ticket with you @Osman

@Osman we also need one that allows the user to choose the amount they want to donate.
Maybe you can integrate that?
We have been using an addon from Dragonbyte for many years and this is exactly the function we are missing there. We would change immediately if you manage to add the option for users to choose an amount themselves.

@Osman we also need one that allows the user to choose the amount they want to donate.
Maybe you can integrate that?
We have been using an addon from Dragonbyte for many years and this is exactly the function we are missing there. We would change immediately if you manage to add the option for users to choose an amount themselves.
Unfortunately this is just a customized version of the user upgrade page. Your wish may come true with a different add-on. We do not have such a study at this stage.

For our implementation of an upgrade solution, we just need one that allows the end user to choose the amount they want to 'donate' and then for the end user to choose themselves if it is to be monthly or one-time. I will look into the Xen-Soluce add-on you mentioned,
Have you made any progress with your request that users can choose the amount themselves?

@Osman Sir, I want to buy it, but I registered on your site, it was rejected. Could you check it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom