Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Wouldn't that just be either your PSN or Xbox gamertag? Can't say that it will make it in anytime soon, but I'll see about making it easy to add your own icons.

Do you want the icons to show or not? You can disable the Gamer cards in the ACP options.
Basically I want the icons to show with links to their profiles in steam, origin, etc...

Similar to the game cards being on resources tab. For me, they appear on someone's warning tab:
55buYKS.png

Also when saving details, an error message comes up oddly?
kPgnYwP.png
i also have this problem

I have a majority of the issues fixed aside from the privacy settings. Currently with the latest XF version (1.4.3) identities shown in the message user info is like this.

User has privacy set to Everyone: Everyone see the identities (unless permissions are set to members only in the add-on)
User has privacy set to Members Only: Only members see the identities
User has privacy set to People You Follow Only: No one sees the identities including the user themselves.

My php knowledge is limited so any thing farther than the above will take me time. With that said I'm going to be releasing an update within a few days to fix some issues that have been reported, blank space when no fields have been entered is fixed.

Is it possible to have a version which doesn't link to exophase? I.e. If a member enters their PSN, XBL or Steam IDs, this addon gets their usercard data, caches it locally and displays it without the exophase branding? That's what we need.

Is it possible to have a version which doesn't link to exophase? I.e. If a member enters their PSN, XBL or Steam IDs, this addon gets their usercard data, caches it locally and displays it without the exophase branding? That's what we need.

@Aayush was working on something that may be more inline to what you are looking for, this add-on does not have any API calls which is needed to get the information you are requesting. I used exophase simply because out of all the ones I tried it was the most reliable and made the add-on consistent with all the stats. As I have posted previously, I'm not a programmer so it limits what I can actually do with this add-on. Hopefully in the future that will change but obviously that will take time.

Steve F updated Gamer Profiles with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

Added
  • New templates for adding additional icons
  • Conditional to respect user privacy settings in message user info (default behavior)
Fixed
  • Profile Tab not displaying the correct content
  • Empty space in user info area when no user fields were present
  • "auto-focus" causing page jump in FireFox when viewing GamerCard signature profile page.
  • Tooltip for facebook icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed for the first time. After enabling all fields in the style properties and adding the permissions to usergroups. Didn't seem to work for me in the postbit. I removed the allow_view_identities check to get it working for the moment. Was testing against my profile which is set to allow everyone to view. Not sure what was going wrong there.

Just upgraded his and added the new custom user fields and now none of the gamer profiles are showing on the postbit now.

Installed for the first time. After enabling all fields in the style properties and adding the permissions to usergroups. Didn't seem to work for me in the postbit. I removed the allow_view_identities check to get it working for the moment. Was testing against my profile which is set to allow everyone to view. Not sure what was going wrong there.
Just upgraded his and added the new custom user fields and now none of the gamer profiles are showing on the postbit now.

I should have added that on this update it requires XenForo 1.4.3 min for the identities check to work, please insure that you are using XenForo 1.4.3.

@Steve F i have upgraded to 1.4.3 and still not showing on users profiles in messages. Shows it everywhere else like user profile. i even did the upgrade again incase that was the issue.

@Steve F i have upgraded to 1.4.3 and still not showing on users profiles in messages. Shows it everywhere else like user profile. i even did the upgrade again incase that was the issue.

Check the user permissions and your own privacy settings. If those are ok check to see if any of the template modifications are not getting applied.

Top Bottom