Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Steve, can I request support for Mixer.com as well? Which is Xbox's streaming platform? However, a Mixer ID may be different from an xbox GT so it would have to be it's own entity, but much like how you have Twitch support for this, I would love to see Mixer added with the update. Thanks! :D

In my XF2 port, Mixer will be added, but there is not a FontAwesome 5 icon for it, so depending on when I release the add-on, I might wait for to add it. I have to find a suitable SVG icon for it. I'm trying not to use any images for the icons.

In my XF2 port, Mixer will be added, but there is not a FontAwesome 5 icon for it, so depending on when I release the add-on, I might wait for to add it. I have to find a suitable SVG icon for it. I'm trying not to use any images for the icons.
Okay great. I can try to fin a high res image for the icon if needed if that'll work in it's place.

I found an SVG to use. You'll have to edit the icon differently than every other icon. I know it's not ideal, but it's the best I can do right now.188879

Last edited:
Is it possible to add more profiles and icons (like uplay, discord, bnet etc) and how i should do it? Any ideas?
Edit: Seems like its doable with custom user fields, but i'm not sure how to add icons. Do i have to do something to gamer-icon-sprite.png -file?

Top Bottom