Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Would there be a Way to Add Custom Ones? Say for Games like H1Z1 when it comes out, or other off games My Community Might play? I would also like a TeamSpeak 3 Icon, That way people can see what Name they are Registered Under on TeamSpeak for a User.

I would Gladly Donate $20+ for this feature.

Also Disabling the Player Cards seems to be best Option, To much Load and Fetch for them. Maybe a Way to make it so the Cards can be Server Side?

Both those Options I think would make this a Payed for Add On in a heart beat.

Would there be a Way to Add Custom Ones? Say for Games like H1Z1 when it comes out, or other off games My Community Might play? I would also like a TeamSpeak 3 Icon, That way people can see what Name they are Registered Under on TeamSpeak for a User.

There is a template included with an example how to add new fields. H1Z1 will most likely use your Steam name so to me it seems almost redundant adding it as I noticed with the BF4 as it uses the Origin name. But yes you can add more by editing the template provided.

Also Disabling the Player Cards seems to be best Option, To much Load and Fetch for them. Maybe a Way to make it so the Cards can be Server Side?

Both those Options I think would make this a Payed for Add On in a heart beat.

This is something I would like to do for a newer version (2.0) or something. Currently I'm not much of a programmer, this add-on is just using some HTML/CSS templates and Custom Fields. We'll just have to see what I can attain and obviously have time frame for it.

There is a template included with an example how to add new fields. H1Z1 will most likely use your Steam name so to me it seems almost redundant adding it as I noticed with the BF4 as it uses the Origin name. But yes you can add more by editing the template provided.

Ah correct you are, correct you are.

This is something I would like to do for a newer version (2.0) or something. Currently I'm not much of a programmer, this add-on is just using some HTML/CSS templates and Custom Fields. We'll just have to see what I can attain and obviously have time frame for it.

Good to know, look forward to it. Till then turning player cards off, Thank you.

From the update

Anyone using PixelExit's XenBase framework and using the FA icons in message user info may see some oddities still, we have a update for XenBase coming soon, or we can also provide the simple CSS fixes.

Post on pixel exit and we'll get you fixed up with the newest XenBase that should fix that.

Yeah, the icons in message user info are still merging into the Post ratings bar. Any ideas?

This isn't the official fix for the xenbase, but try this in extra.css:

Code:
html.Responsive .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo {
overflow: visible;
text-align: center;
}
html.Responsive .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dl {
display: inline-block;
float: none;
margin: 2px 0;
}

Updated to the latest version and the gamercards are showing on the wrong tab. I have the Enable Gamer Cards on profile page off but the cards are showing on the Media tab, switching the option on everything shows in the correct place.

gamercards.webp

This isn't the official fix for the xenbase, but try this in extra.css:

Code:
html.Responsive .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo {
overflow: visible;
text-align: center;
}
html.Responsive .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dl {
display: inline-block;
float: none;
margin: 2px 0;
}

Works, but also pushes the post ratings bar to the right

EDIT: Never mind, changed center to left and worked.

Last edited:
I had a good fix for the ratings but had a hard drive crash before I backed up the add-on. I'll install Post Ratings again so I can get it to display right.

Just updated the Mod, Cant see the Icons on the Forums, they show up in the Card, but that's it? Not sure what I'm missing?

Do they show in your profile page?

To show them in messages you need to make sure that "Show Custom Fields" is checked in the Style Properties -> Message Elements.

Your Privacy settings can also have an affect if it is set to "People You Follow Only".

Top Bottom