Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
I'm still having issues with the profile tabs being muddled up, my showcase tab is showing gamer profiles and vice versa.

I'm not seeing anything in messages either but I'm putting that down to UI.X Dark and Class themes not being updated for xenforo 1.4.3 yet as the icons are showing up in the default theme. So apart from the tabs issue everything seems to work (on default theme). I'm disabling this for the time being but will look again once I get my themes updated.

Thanks for the update :)

Strange, I have at least 2 other installs with rm, media gallery and can't reproduce it now. Could you check the template modifications for the addon, namely the ones for the member_view and see what the execution order is?

The execution order on both showcase and gamer profiles was 10, I changed the showcase one and all is good now :)

How do i change the execution order ? Sorry i am new to xenforo after 4 years of phpbb
Go into debug mode, then find the template modifications and change the execution order to 9.

You can get into debug mode two ways. Change the config file, or download the debug mode activate in admin control panel.

Go into debug mode, then find the template modifications and change the execution order to 9.

You can get into debug mode two ways. Change the config file, or download the debug mode activate in admin control panel.
when i look in the template modifications i have

[PE] Gamer Profiles
custom_field_edit
member_card
member_view
member_view
member_view
message_user_info
page_container_js_head

do i change all of these or do i do a specific one?

Just the ones for the profile tab, they explained in the descriptions. You must be in debug mode to change the order though. I'll be updating this later today, so you can wait if you wish.

Steve F updated Gamer Profiles with a new update entry:

Minor Fixes

• Profile tab should now display correctly
  • Extra User Fields should now display properly on profile pages and member card
  • Added a new template pe_gamer_profiles_member_card
  • Fixed some CSS in the message user info area to be better compatible with custom styles

Anyone using PixelExit's XenBase framework and using the FA icons in message user info may see some oddities still, we have a update for XenBase coming soon, or we can also provide the simple CSS fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks for the update @Steve F but still nothing shows under peoples avatars in posts. works great everywhere else profile page, members cards etc... just not on profile card in posts

il keep playing tho and post back here if i find the fix for it

thanks for the update @Steve F but still nothing shows under peoples avatars in posts. works great everywhere else profile page, members cards etc... just not on profile card in posts

il keep playing tho and post back here if i find the fix for it

Have you enabled "Show custom user fields" in your Style Properties?

AdminCP > Appearance > Styles > Message Elements

Thank you, feel a bit of a wally now but you were right that option was off.

I have no idea why it was as it it was always on as it was working before i did the update that needed the current XF version.

Anyway got there in the end, thanks everyone for all your help.

I'll add that to the overview as I don't think it had to be that way from the beginning. Glad it is sorted.

Anyone having troubles with the profile tabs any longer after this update?

I'll add that to the overview as I don't think it had to be that way from the beginning. Glad it is sorted.

Anyone having troubles with the profile tabs any longer after this update?
@Steve F, i did have to change one thing. On the destiny custom field option the value for PSN is "ps" not "psn". i had to delete the field then re add and get everyone to add there destiny id again for it to work. The official URL it uses if you search a player on destiny tracker is http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/(psn username here)

@Steve F, i did have to change one thing. On the destiny custom field option the value for PSN is "ps" not "psn". i had to delete the field then re add and get everyone to add there destiny id again for it to work. The official URL it uses if you search a player on destiny tracker is http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/ps/(psn username here)

Ah, I just assumed it would be PSN, I'll update the resource description.

Thanks

Top Bottom