Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Is it possible to swap the stock circle social media icons out? I'd like to get some custom square ones made that all match the color of my site however I want to make sure I can actually swap them out first.

anyone know if how easy it would be to do a division icon and link to divisiontracker.com
I'll look into adding it if it isn't to difficult.

Is it possible to swap the stock circle social media icons out? I'd like to get some custom square ones made that all match the color of my site however I want to make sure I can actually swap them out first.
Sorry I missed this post, you will just need to adjust the CSS for whatever icons you use.

I just noticed today that when I uncheck a particular profile type (Steam, Facebook, etc) from the style properties, the profile setting is still displayed in the users profiles when they edit their settings.

After looking at it, I'm pretty sure this is intended as it says only the icons won't show in the profile icons. Could you please add a setting to determine whether or not specific items are enabled at all? A couple of them I'd like to remove.

Thanks though, this is a pretty sweet addon!

That is intended, it works just like the core custom fields work such as Facebook, Twitter, ect.. If you don't want the user to have the option delete the custom user field.

I've installed gamer profile add-on but I have some problem with.

Icons don't show in member card and user profile page, besides some users dont have icon in their postbit, despite they filled their information on their profile.

P.S: All of the options and permissions have set.

Either the template modifications are not applying or the users privacy settings are preventing it. If you want me to take a look PM me a admin login.

Either the template modifications are not applying or the users privacy settings are preventing it. If you want me to take a look PM me a admin login.

Which user privacy settings might impact this? I have traced the template additions and everything looks OK there.

Hi All !

Thank you for this great addon ! :D

I would like to know if it's possible to disable twitch origin or other ?

Thanks for your reply ! :)

Hi All !

Thank you for this great addon ! :D

I would like to know if it's possible to disable twitch origin or other ?

Thanks for your reply ! :)
Depending how you want them disabled you either delete the custom user field or disable it via the style properties under [PE] Gamer Profiles. The last option still allows users to add their profiles but they are not displayed anywhere except a user's contact details.

The only news I have is I'm currently thinking about rewriting this add-on to make it easier for users to add their own gamer profiles. Doing that though would likely lead to a paid version and leave this one as is.

Why not? :) Its awesome, and with adding my own profiles, it would be worth it!

Top Bottom