Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
The only news I have is I'm currently thinking about rewriting this add-on to make it easier for users to add their own gamer profiles. Doing that though would likely lead to a paid version and leave this one as is.

Paid version sounds good to me, definitely worth it.

not showing icons for me

Did you do these steps?
Configure:
Set what icons to display and set permissions to view.
  1. ACP -> Users -> User Group Permissions
  2. ACP -> Options -> [PE] Gamer Profiles
  3. ACP -> Style Properties -> [PE] Gamer Profiles -> Settings
  4. ACP -> Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Show Custom User Fields

Could you perhaps add one for NintendoNetwork ID which links to their Miiverse profile?
Code:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/[NNID GOES HERE]

I doubt it will make it in unless there is a overwhelmingly want for it. Alternatively you can add your own
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/gamer-profiles-pixelexit-com.3678/field?field=faq
Fantastic! :D
How would I set an image for the profile field?
Never mind, I think I got it :)

EDIT - Actually I think I do need some help here haha

So, I've edited the template and the css, I've followed the instructions for the profile fields, I am able to enter my username on the contact preferences page, but the icon does not appear on my profile.

Here's the template and css snippets

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.miiverseProfile}">
    <li class="iconContainer">
        <a href="http://miiverse.nintendo.come/user/r/{$user.customFields.miiverseProfile}" class="gamerIcon miiverseIcon Tooltip" data-offsetX="-4" title="{xen:phrase gp_origin}: {$user.customFields.miiverseProfile}"></a>
    </li>
</xen:if>

Code:
<xen:if is="@gamerIcon24">
/* Use this section below to display icons @ 24x24 */
.miiverseIcon
{
    background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png');
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.miiverseIcon { background-position: -312px 0px; }

<xen:else />
/* Use this section below to display icons @ 16x16 */
.miiverseIcon
{
    background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite-16.png');
}

.miiverseIcon { background-position: -216px 0px; }

/* Custom Field Edit page */
.customFieldEditmiiverseSystem .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -312px 0px;
}
.customFieldEditmiiverseUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -312px 0px;
}

<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{  
<xen:if is="@gamerIcon24">
    .memberCard .miiverseIcon
    {
        background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite-16.png');
    }

.miiverseIcon { background-position: -216px 0px; }

}

Last edited:
Anyway we can change the gamer card tab name in members profiles to something else?

I'm using this but we're not a gamers forum

It's set as a phrase, so yes.

I'm out of town but you can filter the phrase list with "pe_" and you should see it.

It's set as a phrase, so yes.

I'm out of town but you can filter the phrase list with "pe_" and you should see it.

Thanks. I had a look at all phrases that contain Pe or game but couldn't find any where I can change that tab name on members actual profiles?

As said, we're not a gamers forum so for us it's a strange term but the add on is spot on

Thanks. I had a look at all phrases that contain Pe or game but couldn't find any where I can change that tab name on members actual profiles?

As said, we're not a gamers forum so for us it's a strange term but the add on is spot on
Sorry I was mistaken, the phrase is "gamer_cards"

image.webp
Sorry I was mistaken, the phrase is "gamer_cards"

That's the one. Thank you.

I've noticed on an iPhone the icons are a little wonky but I'll play with that but just feedback for you :)

Great add on. I've wanted something like this for ages so appreciated. I found hard coding just didn't work for my site so awesome stuff. Well done

having some trouble using the add-on. It's not displaying on both custom styles, I went to check on the default style (xenforo) and its not displaying their either. Any help would be much appreciated

edit. Would help if I told you where its not displaying lol. Message_user_info area on threads posting

Last edited:
Top Bottom