Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Hi,
i have removed some profiles and now i cant uninstall the addon because i get this error message
"The requested field could not be found."
Do you know which ones you removed? You can either recreate those or we'll need to comment out the part in the uninstall function to get past the error.

The custom field ID will need to be the same as it was originally.

originUserProfile
steamUserProfile
psnUserProfile
xboxliveUserProfile
ect...

Thanks a thousand time! It works now :) But I do think it has a downside... :(
well hopefully with @Steve F permission....if you want to temporarily tweak this so it does show correctly on ResponsiveNarrowWidth you will have to open pe_gamer_profiles.css template and <xen:comment> out the "responsive" conditional.

Find the conditional:
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)

add above:
Code:
<xen:comment>

then after the last </xen:if>
add below
Code:
</xen:comment>

Just noticed that this plugin isn't showing on my forums.
Permissions are set, accounts are added.. It used to work.
Not sure how long ago this happened as i've been so busy with other things. Would there be some sort of conflict in flatawesome+ since the last update or could removing the old theme and updating to the new have removed it?
I reinstalled the plugin but still no go.

@Steve F I have added Nintendo ID and Friend Code to the sprite, and suddenly all users membercards looks like this?
upload_2016-10-6_20-15-44.webp

Used to be no white background on the icons it self. Something I did wrong?

lol no problem, sometimes it's the little things we overlook.

upload_2016-10-6_20-51-59.webp

Well, saved as transparant now, but this didnt looked ok ;) used GIMP, color to alpha. And white is the background in the sprite... should be that one to make transparant or?

edit: seems like I did ALL the white in the image transparant. so even the white in the middle of the icons went trans. Thats why.

do you not have the original?
I use photoshop so the first save i do is of a PSD so every layer is editable, think gimp has the same option.

In short i'd go back to the original, then go from there or if you don't have the original then i'd start over.
the transparency should be the first layer, like when i create a new image in photoshop i can select what the background is. from there i select Transparent, and it looks like white and grey squares. Then i make layer after layer of edits/graphics so each item can then later be edited. Save as PSD, Then save as PNG.

Got it in the end :) Just had to use some strange color to fill With first, then delete selection afterwards. So all good, images are OK now With some extra icons.
Now I just have to remember how I fixed the pixel positions on membercard and profilpage :p

Got it in the end :) Just had to use some strange color to fill With first, then delete selection afterwards. So all good, images are OK now With some extra icons.
Now I just have to remember how I fixed the pixel positions on membercard and profilpage :p
style > (theme) > template > pe_gamer_icon_fields.css

i THINK, its under there like
Code:
.customFieldEditxboxliveUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -52px 0px;
}
the -52px and 0px would be the coordinates.

style > (theme) > template > pe_gamer_icon_fields.css

i THINK, its under there like
Code:
.customFieldEditxboxliveUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -52px 0px;
}
the -52px and 0px would be the coordinates.

Think Gamer_icon_fields.css are only for icons on the contact detail page on profile.

I need the one for membercards an posts. Can't remember where I changed them last time, but assume its in pe_extra_gamer_profiles.css

cd899b09a18548b99e6ca7c82fbe55c1.png

Just noticed that this plugin isn't showing on my forums.
Permissions are set, accounts are added.. It used to work.
Not sure how long ago this happened as i've been so busy with other things. Would there be some sort of conflict in flatawesome+ since the last update or could removing the old theme and updating to the new have removed it?
I reinstalled the plugin but still no go.
Is it not showing anywhere or just not showing in posts?

Is it not showing anywhere or just not showing in posts?
i jumped back a couple pages and seen you posted about "ACP -> Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Show Custom User Fields"
for some reason everything there was unchecked. Not sure why, i haven't been in there since setting it up around april.
anyways thanks for responding, sorry for taking up your time.

You mentioned a style update I think, which will reset those settings. To keep this from happening you should be running a child style to your main style to do all edits in. That way any changes are not reverted when updating the main style ;)

So
Code:
XenBase
|- FlatAwesome+
  |-- Child style (All edits go in this style).

For whatever reason mine has stopped showing on the contact details page so no one can actually add any details, weirdly mine still works on the profile page and posts etc, just no one can edit or indeed new members cannot see the option at all.

I checked every single user group, checked the theme and addon itself everything appears to be as it should, did change my theme recently though is this perhaps why? Although I have everything set up on the new theme for it to be working in message elements and also gamer profile settings, the only part as I said that seems to be not working in the contact page where folk can edit or add the PSN/XBOX tags etc.

That is strange, the only thing I do there is add icons next to the fields. Can you confirm it works on a default style, not a customized one.

Top Bottom