Font Awesome Manager

Font Awesome Manager 1.2.7

No permission to download
@Kirby -- Unless this has to do with my specific settings, I think the icon called eye needs to be added to the "regular icons to include" field as a default part of this add-on. It was not showing on my site until I added it.

Icon next to the show password button:

1626707692358.png

hah yeah. i had to add it by keeping monitoring on and opening the registration page several times. i think it got added automatically then.

Made some adjustments ourselves to be able to use this with most of our deploy processes. You can update the paths through config.php. It's not using XF's filesystem, but it's at least in a working state

Attachments

Confirmed. eye and eye-slash are required in regular, I'll add those in RC 5.
After installing add on the editor icons become invisible (are not they standard) how can i add them so they become visible again?

Last edited:
After installing add on the editor icons become invisible (are not they standard) how can i add them so they become visible again?
Setup - Options - Font Awesome

Select this setting below, then post a couple test messages and the add-on should find and apply the missing icons pretty quickly. Then you can shut this setting off.

Capture.JPG

Made some adjustments ourselves to be able to use this with most of our deploy processes. You can update the paths through config.php. It's not using XF's filesystem, but it's at least in a working state
I have just started to test this great addon with one of your product, UI.X2 thema. Could you please give more info how can I update the paths and use your shared attached file ?

I have just started to test this great addon with one of your product, UI.X2 thema. Could you please give more info how can I update the paths and use your shared attached file ?
If you do not have an "advanced" setup (eg. the process running PHP does have persistent write access to directory styles) you do not need the patch, but you'll have to add
Code:
uix_material_outline.less
uix_material_solid.less
uix_materialVars_solid.less
uix_materialVars_outline.less.less
to the list of Ignored Templates.

Last edited:
Getting this error: "kirby_fam_invalid_entity"

When trying to add icons that are missing.

This is a missing phrase that will be added in 1.2.0 RC 5, though you shouldn't get this message.

Could you describe exactly what you were trying to do?

I was doing something wrong, but at least it pointed out a missing phrase. Another one is this: kirby_fam_pyftsubset_path_empty. :)

These results are just amazing. This is on my site that heavily uses FA. Waited a while to push it live, but didn't have any problems so running it.

1628432646737.webp

Configured correctly:

1628432670668.webp

I was doing something wrong,
That's what I expected ;)
Most likely you were trying to add smth. invalid to setting Additional Entities

Another one is this: kirby_fam_pyftsubset_path_empty. :)
Confirmed. Will be added in 1.2.0 RC 5 as well.

Nice results for your website, though I wonder why there are 6 requests for fonts - are all of them FA?
With properly optimized settings there should be only 1-3 requests for FA fonts (main subset and maybe brands as well plus another one if duotone icons are being used).

Last edited:
Most likely you were trying to add smth. invalid to setting Additional Entities
Yessir... copy/paste error and my smooth brain didn't figure it out after I posted here. 🤦‍♂️
Nice results for your website, though I wonder why there are 6 requests for fonts - are all of them FA?
I'm fairly certain... I am using the default theme with XF icons. I'll PM you the link and you can see if it may be due to the add on doubling it or something?

1629561844713.webp

Hi. I'm running Xenforo 2.2.6 and got this message. Another developer suggested I post the message here. Thank you in advance.

When I enable this plugin, for some it does causes the icons from FA to go away, and some not. I've started to experience it.
What are the best ways to troubleshoot the cause?

Top Bottom