Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download
Implemented in 1.2.0

So will we be able to do like <xen:if extral_portal_category = 1 >Content here</xen:if>

My statement is off of course but I hope you get the idea. Maybe I can now? haha, basically rather than worry about an image every news post I might just have set images depending on the category it's being promoted from.

So will we be able to do like <xen:if extral_portal_category = 1 >Content here</xen:if>

My statement is off of course but I hope you get the idea. Maybe I can now? haha, basically rather than worry about an image every news post I might just have set images depending on the category it's being promoted from.

Sounds like what I asked about here

Extra Portal

Sounds like what I asked about here

Extra Portal

So @Creaky we can do it via a template method I believe :),

// portal category
<xen.if is="{$item.category_id} == 2">

//forum node
<xen.if is="{$item.data.node_id} == 2">

Still need to test it out but my plan is to edit the template that displays the news post, then replace the image in the template with a conditional for each node.

Also quick question... is there any way of displaying the date on the news posts like... Jan 06 2014 all the time? Rather than traditional XenForo's way, "A moment ago" "1 hour ago" ect...

Another question sorry :(, is there a way we can actually allow images to be shown in the post? Maybe make it an option to strip the images or not.

Reactions: Dan
Creating the change history and release notes takes longer then the development:D

Here's a small snippet;)
new option.webp

Creating the change history and release notes takes longer then the development:D

Here's a small snippet;)
View attachment 64291

Awesome, I know this is meant as a portal page of sorts, but it's extremely customizable :D.

We've been toying with the notion of doing a blog of sorts, a very simple one with no comments and something clicked today I could use this plugin for my needs.

http://pixelexit.com/blog/

Still a very much work-in-progress of course :D and still debating on even using it but thanks for the great plugin.

So @Creaky we can do it via a template method I believe :),

// portal category
<xen.if is="{$item.category_id} == 2">

//forum node
<xen.if is="{$item.data.node_id} == 2">

Still need to test it out but my plan is to edit the template that displays the news post, then replace the image in the template with a conditional for each node.

I'll give that a go, thanks.

Reactions: Dan
Hello, how can i show widgets in homepage.
Witch code should i use in widgetsn ist it Forum_home?

I receive an error when trying to create a thread and checking the "promote to Portal" checkbox (with attachment)

ErrorException: Undefined index: inlineattach - library/SimplePortal/ItemHandler/Thread.php:46

However, this only occurs when an attachment exists and the "show the attachment in the portal page" is checked.

I don't have many plugins installed. If I uncheck the show attachment, it works. (This functionality is why I installed this.) Any ideas? Thanks.

I get this when I try to install.

I had to drop the two db tables related to the addon.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate key name 'uniquecontent'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in SimplePortal/Install/Controller.php at line 195
  4. SimplePortal_Install_Controller::runQuery() in SimplePortal/Install/Controller.php at line 27
  5. SimplePortal_Install_Controller->install1010071() in SimplePortal/Install/Controller.php at line 186
  6. SimplePortal_Install_Controller::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
  9. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php at line 25
  10. XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  11. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
  12. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 31
  14. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/mcwh/public_html/xxx/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom