Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download
@ExtraLicense , had one question. Say if you set one forum to auto-promote threads that are posted. If one usergroup doesn't have the permission allowed for Can promote thread, will a thread that they post in that forum promote itself, or not?

@ExtraLicense , had one question. Say if you set one forum to auto-promote threads that are posted. If one usergroup doesn't have the permission allowed for Can promote thread, will a thread that they post in that forum promote itself, or not?
Yes it will be promoted.

Small Error

If you use the moderator action "Promote to Portal" without selecting a thread you got

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) ORDER BY portalItem.display_order' at line 5
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in SimplePortal/Model/PortalItem.php at line 138
SimplePortal_Model_PortalItem->getPortalItems() in SimplePortal/Extend/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 44
SimplePortal_Extend_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionPromote() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /WEBSPACE/index.php at line 13

With XenForo 1.2.4

Thanks for support

Reactions: Dan
Small Error

If you use the moderator action "Promote to Portal" without selecting a thread you got

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) ORDER BY portalItem.display_order' at line 5
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in SimplePortal/Model/PortalItem.php at line 138
SimplePortal_Model_PortalItem->getPortalItems() in SimplePortal/Extend/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 44
SimplePortal_Extend_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionPromote() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /WEBSPACE/index.php at line 13

With XenForo 1.2.4

Thanks for support
May i ask how you get to the moderator actions popup if you don't select a thread?

Another suggestion which is a similar feature to XenPorta - some social media sharing options that can be optionally selected by the admin:

image.webp

It would be great if you could add an option in the style properties for prefixes of the thread to be shown on the portal page before the thread title.

Btw, this is an excellent portal solution. Will be reviewing it shortly.
Will be included in 1.2.1

thread prefix.webp

I've got the Strip inline attachments option checked, but I don't want such big gaps from doing so. How can I remove the gaps from where the images were, and just let text fill it up based on the character limit?

Also, how can bbcode be included like quotes, bold, underline, code etc?

My mistake. I thought that this "feature" was removed as we made the attachments optional in extraportal 1.2.
It's on my todo list for 1.3.0

Yeah, that's no problem. I don't mind that quotes aren't enabled or bbcode isn't.

I just would like to remove such large gaps. They seem to happen on threads with a few paragraphs. See my site for a preview and click on one of the threads.

Would something like the attached image be possible with, obviously with some template edits and CSS changes. I have started playing but cant get the text to stop wrapping under the image at the moment.

news.webp

Top Bottom