XF 1.0 Enhanced Attachment Uploader

One of the first 'Have You Seen...' videos we posted showed our attachment uploader in action, and went on to demonstrate how pictures could be quickly and easily inserted into messages.

However, the system at the time could only handle a single image being uploaded at once.

Not any more. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Much better! Couldnt stand the booring ol' single uploader. Just need to get the styles sorted out on the popup boxes (e.g add movie, etc) as they look too....'stock'.

Any ideas on expanding this to be able to view attached files in a manager somewhere so that we can re-use uploaded files instead of some users uploading them multiple times?

I have found a small problem while trying to use this cool feature: I'm on Linux where filenames are case-sensitive. The files created by my Digicam all have an uppercase ".JPG" extension and therefore do not show up in XenForo's file section dialog which allows only lowercase filename extensions.

I have found a small problem while trying to use this cool feature: I'm on Linux where filenames are case-sensitive. The files created by my Digicam all have an uppercase ".JPG" extension and therefore do not show up in XenForo's file section dialog which allows only lowercase filename extensions.
Interesting... I'll get that fixed.

Edit - all fixed now. You might need to hit refresh.

great that .pdf is included as well !

How would it look if a .pdf-File gets attached ?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/upload-test.4138/

You will get a nice icon:
page.png

great that .pdf is included as well !

How would it look if a .pdf-File gets attached ?
Okay, let me ask this? Can we can change what file extensions can be uploaded as admins? Example, on my own site I not only have png and psd extensions but pspimage and tub extensions (paint shop pro extensions). 

Top Bottom