End Effect ~ Proudly Powered By Xenforo

Wing

Untitled-11.webp
End Effect Gaming Community

(e2)

Formally known as OPTIKS Gaming Community, and Chaos Gaming Community.
Est. 2014

http://www.endeffectgaming.com/

Beginnings
The OPTIKS Gaming Community [OPS] and The Chaos Gaming Community [CGC]came together on June 13, 2014.

Both groups prior had very rich histories within the gaming industry. Now combining forces and moving forward with The End Effect Gaming Community, the focus is to bring together a very friendly, passionate, family like community.

Mission Statement
The mission of The End Effect Gaming Community is to continue growing userbase, while keeping the community a organized and enjoyable experience. We aim to create new opportunities, and memorable gaming experiences for all that are involved. We must cherish and respect every user, as it is truly the user that makes the community. It is YOUR community.

Your Future with Us
The End Effect Gaming Community has already established the backend roots of a solid community. We now invite anyone of interest in pursuing a gaming future with us. E2 is built around all genres and nationalities of players, so we are sure with a little effort... you will fit right in! Are you willing to become one of us?

asdasdsd.webp

Xenforo Powered
We believe our community forum offers a perfect environment for a growing userbase. We want to give our members the tools to enjoy a true interactive gaming/family like environment. Our Teamspeak also offers perfect potential to get involved with some great people after work or school. So come on by, and say hello! We are all very welcoming to other players and genres!

(y)

You have a very nice site! The theme and layout, the custom user banners, it's very well done.

Some of the things I like:

• I love the color scheme.
  • E2 Logo is very nice.
  • Your server sidebar! What is that one?
  • The little icons next to usernames in the online list.
    I've seen that on several forums but never did look into what that was.
  • Custom user banners.
  • The steam postbit thingie.
    Tells you when you're online/offline and slides for more options.

Some of the things I dislike:
  • Your staff post here.
    I've always been a "praise in public, reprimand in private" sorta person.
  • Postbits.
    Just feel like they're way too long. Makes scrolling the pages take even longer than normal.
  • The usernames not centered.
    I guess I like things to be symmetrical.

Appreciate the kind words :)
Our donation system is customized from this addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/donation-manager.385/
And our Upgrade system takes advantage of the stock Xenforo Upgrades
so with the upgrade system, how do you give the members the special things they gain after they pay. is it built into the upgrade system, or do you have to manually do it for each person. also do you need to have a real biz to get the premium paypal account to activate the upgrade system. I also like your logo. Are you using the Featured thread add-on?

Thanks for the feedback @xIsabel38. The server sidebar is https://xenforo.com/community/resources/game-servers.2652/ and the icons were achieved with https://xenforo.com/help/user-group-styling/ + various other code changes in the sidebar. As for your other suggestions, I might look into them but we've always considered it important information.

so with the upgrade system, how do you give the members the special things they gain after they pay. is it built into the upgrade system, or do you have to manually do it for each person. also do you need to have a real biz to get the premium paypal account to activate the upgrade system. I also like your logo. Are you using the Featured thread add-on?

If members donate, we manually upgrade their account with the tools provided in XF 1.4. If users upgrade via the default tools provided, we manually add it to the donation goal. I also believe you need a premier or business PayPal account as per https://xenforo.com/help/user-upgrades/ and yes we do use the Featured Threads addon ;)

You have a very nice site! The theme and layout, the custom user banners, it's very well done.

Some of the things I dislike:
  • Your staff post here.
    I've always been a "praise in public, reprimand in private" sorta person.
  • Postbits.
    Just feel like they're way too long. Makes scrolling the pages take even longer than normal.
  • The usernames not centered.
    I guess I like things to be symmetrical.

Appreciate your feedback @xIsabel38 !

In regards to the staff status postings, I have indeed thought about your method in the past. The problem we have with using your method, would be that our staff team cycles alot, as we do atleast 4 staff audits per year. We also have much more opportunity and staff roles for our various sectors within the e2 gaming community compared to most. We have had the issue of users continuing to go to certain staff members with staff related questions or concerns even after they were demoted. So that is main reason, we believe our community userbase deserves to know when a staff member has been taken out of office.

Very nice website! Great work, love the layout!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Installed some new modifications to the board today, including bbcode enabled forum posts.
Have to love the power of Xenforo software.

Into gaming? Come on by, and introduce yourself!

Wow, that looks very complicated!
Interesting, but would take a fair amount of time to get my head around.

Great looking logo!

Must admit, at first I thought you were sponsored by Intel ;)

I'm supposed to be a gamer I guess, but am so busy these days that if I'm gaming, I don't have time to be an active part of a community :(

Sorry to be pedantic, but "We are a group of close-nit players" - the expression is 'close-knit' as in weaving/ knitting strands being close together.

You're very welcome :)
Best of luck with the site. You don't have a React server by any chance do you?

We dont, but we are looking into new server requests for e2 to support going into the new year. Here is the topic in that regard: http://www.endeffectgaming.com/threads/11975/

Also make it known, that End Effect Gaming provides a free public TeamSpeak server for anyone who wishes to use it because not every gamer can afford to pay for one themselves. We want to give everyone the opportunity to be able to use this reliable piece of software for their gaming needs. Especially those of you here within the Xenforo scene.

TeamSpeak provides a secure place for random players to play/communicate with each other without the risk of their IP address being leaked to other users.

The TeamSpeak Server is currently running on a 250mbit/s connection which allows everyone to have a stable connection to the server. We hope you all enjoy using our TeamSpeak server, if you have any queries or need any help do not hesitate to contact us. (Poke a manager or leader once on the server).

IP: ts.e2ga.me:21830

Hope there are some people out there that can benefit from this.
Thanks!

Top Bottom