VelocityIO - Hosting Powered by Lite Speed Enterprise -35 Percent off for 3 Invoices-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

Hey All,

Just wanted to finally have the pleasure of posting this here: https://www.velocityio.com

Its not a secret that I have been providing decent amount of services to users ever since xF first came out. From advise to hosting and to just over all general help.

Well I'm finally glad to announce that we have all of our services in one website now for convenience.

Most of our plans come with a .com of your choice. We do accept custom orders for VPSes at the moment(limited availability). Powered by Litespeed, WHM/cPanel and free hourly backups.

We also provide dedicated forum support for an extra fee and also provide elastic search on our machines and much much more.

If you have any questions please do post below so I can get back to you.

Hey All,

Here is the first ever vIO special encouraged by various customers who want to get more plans with us. I figured why not just do it for everyone since I offer discounts for existing customers anyway.

I say "Invoices" instead of month because the coupon applies for any billing term you agree to, whether that monthly, quarterly or higher. This coupon applies to all of our hosting plans located here as well as our dedicated forum support if you'd like us to manage certain aspects of your site for you. Which you can find out more about on our site.

All of our plans are on datacenter grade SSDs which are built into our servers which we colocate with Quadranet in Florida(Other locations coming in the future!)

VelocityIO Features/Benefits:
  • cPanel
  • Free hourly backups of your files/databases which you can restore at any time from your cPanel account up to two weeks in the past.
  • Free Dedicated IP and we mean that, this includes for emails and all that good stuff. Gone are the days of hosts using the same IP for all customers on a machine where one customer has to ruin it for everyone else by getting blacklisted.
  • Powered by the amazing Litespeed Enterprise web server which often rivals if not outperforms nginx in performance while keeping the compatibility of most if not all stuff that works on Apache.
  • Cloudflare Optimized Partner. Enjoy Railgun free of charge where as directly with Cloudflare is 200/mo
  • Free .com of your choice for the life of your account if you pay for more then a month at a time(all plans except mini). You own it, if you wish to leave VelocityIO in the future, you may take your domain with you.
  • Support that actually knows how to answer server related questions as well as questions about Xenforo and other softwares you may use for your company.
  • Need a custom amount of resources? We do that as well at discounted rates.
  • We never oversell our machines.
  • Cloudlinux - This operating system allows customers to do many things like select your own php version, modules and much more. PostgreSQL and Ruby support coming to vIO soon!
  • Much more.

If you are interested in our services, please note that we do offer free migration services to our servers. All you have to do is open a ticket with us.

Things planned for the Future:

• Increase free hourly backups from two weeks to a month at any given time.
  • VPS
  • Dedi Servers
  • SSL Certs
  • PostgreSQL & Ruby
  • Custom Migrations from scripts that Xenforo does not support out of the box.
  • A few other neat surprises.

Specials from our friends:
As a customer of ours you can also get 20 percent off all of @Mike Creuzer (and @Audentio Design) styles addons. Yup their entire selection! That includes things like the ever popular UI.X and Ad Credits system.

You can also remove all your branding from all of @Jon W's addons.

We also have a few more specials coming out in the next few weeks from more awesome friends of ours.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me or open up a ticket on our site.

Coupon Code: xenforo

Last edited:
Hello Gang!

I just wanted to stop by and tell you what a great experience I had when switching over to Velcityio hosting. Dark Wizard took care of everything from start to finish and got all my files moved over to their servers without fail. I was back up and running in a matter of minutes! I can't tell you how big of a relief it is knowing I'm now with a host that understands the in's and out's of Xenforo. Please check out www.Velcityio.com if you are in the market for a new web host!

Thanks Dark! ;)
Nick

Hello Gang!

I just wanted to stop by and tell you what a great experience I had when switching over to Velcityio hosting. Dark Wizard took care of everything from start to finish and got all my files moved over to their servers without fail. I was back up and running in a matter of minutes! I can't tell you how big of a relief it is knowing I'm now with a host that understands the in's and out's of Xenforo. Please check out www.Velcityio.com if you are in the market for a new web host!

Thanks Dark! ;)
Nick
Hello Gang!

Thanks Dark! ;)
Nick

Thanks!

Hope you and http://www.reefpeeps.com enjoy your new service :)

Just an FYI. There are a few grammatical errors on your portal page.

"We got you covered"?

"In the mean time you are welcomed to bring in one you purchase"?

(if it's possible) share some urls of customers who are using your services, to see the speed and performance.
Good luck!

(if it's possible) share some urls of customers who are using your services, to see the speed and performance.
Good luck!
Hey rafass, my forum is hosted at velocityIo.com. It works great for me and I'm running a custom style and my forum is image heavy. Their service is great, you should really give them a shot!

Nick,
ReefPeep.com

Successfully have switched from R1soft to Bacula and its even easier then ever now for customers to restore/download/use their free hourly backups!

I really like Bacula btw.. Best thing ever.. R1 had corrupted data on it. Bacula really proved something to me when I had to do a bare metal restore..

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Bacula btw.. Best thing ever.. R1 had corrupted data on it. Bacula really proved something to me when I had to do a bare metal restore..

Bacula has been amazing to us and to our customers.

I full heartingly recommend Bacula4Hosts.com and I plan to make a much more detailed review sometime in the future.

I transfered my site (https://m.ly) here from Nimbus because my users' demographic is in the US. @The Dark Wizard answered all of my questions in the most professional manner possible and not hesitate to show the willingness to help, which I liked. After exchanging messages, I noticed his effort to hustle and take care of customers so I gave his service a try, never looked back since. :)

As a heavy user of Cloudflare, I was very pleased to know that VelocityIO is an optimized partner, giving all my sites Railgun technology that I've been wanting for quite a while.

As of right now, I transfered all my sites to VelocityIO (5 of them) and will look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

I can already tell you that if you are looking for a host that communicates well, this one certainly does. :)
It also doesn't hurt that they have a nice partnership with Cloudflare, giving you access to some really cool benefits.

A bunch of things coming soon. Announcing partnerships with some people here on xF.com,

New styles coming exclusively from vIO.

We are in the process of building new servers to colocate at Quadranet here in miami for our new VPS line. SSL certs coming soon.

Some xF Addons.

Feb is going to be a big month :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom