Not a bug Join Date on site powered by XenForo has changed for no reason

Dodge 8

Affected version
Not a clue
Basically the website I'm signed up to (https://the-vfl.com/members/dodge.98391/) my join date has changed on site for no reason, I actually signed up to the site on the 19th July 2017 but for some reason it's showing my join date as Jan 2015, it's really bugging me as I'm not sure how it happened. The site owner can't change it so it must be an issue with this software so if a Dev could get back to me asap that would help alot!

There is one way it could be changed, and that's if your user account was merged into another one which can happen in the Admin CP or via importing from another software. Another way would be if it was modified directly through the database.

Aside from that, there's no expectation the date would change, nor any way the default software would somehow do that unintentionally or routinely.It might be something triggered by an add-on.

All that to say, this isn't realistically going to be a bug that we can reproduce, but if the owner of the site would like support with that then they will need to contact us themselves by posting in a more appropriate place on the forum, or by submitting a ticket from their customer area.

Top Bottom