Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
katsulynx updated [KL] Editor Manager with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Release Candidate 4

Changelog

Important: If you are about to upgrade from any version below Release Candidate 1, I urge you to do a clean installation. A handful of users have run into an error while upgrading that I am unable to track down and the extra work you do yourself with doing a clean installation is nothing compared to the extra work you have to perform to repair the error when you run into it, trust me.

[COLOR=rgb(251, 160...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can be showing drop-down Google Font Name without typing Font Name in fields box?
Doubtfully. It works on the existing XenForo autofill plugin, that springs to life once you've typed 2 or more letters into the field. Also I wouldn't know which fonts to show in that case.

PHP:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1048]: Column 'option_value' cannot be null in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 78
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 207
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 374
KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgrade1000037Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 449
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Upgrade from Beta 6 -> RC 1 get me an error.

@Devil™
Important: If you are about to upgrade from any version below Release Candidate 1, I urge you to do a clean installation. A handful of users have run into an error while upgrading that I am unable to track down and the extra work you do yourself with doing a clean installation is nothing compared to the extra work you have to perform to repair the error when you run into it, trust me.

Great addon thanks.
A cool feature with Templates would be to include the following options :
- automatically close thread
- apply specific prefix

Keep the good work.

The error is happening because one of the installation functions is run again even though it should not and I have honestly no idea why it is run again in the first place (it's never called in the update), but I have a more or less failsafe plan to get rid of that issue:
  1. Uninstall the add-on (if impossible, just skip this step).
  2. Head to your database and delete all tables that are prefixed with xf_kl_em_.
  3. Open up the xf_addon table and delete only the entry with the title "[KL] Editor Manager".
  4. If you still want to, you should be able to reinstall the add-on now.
I'll see if I can figure this out or if maybe Mike or Chris can help.

Helped me to fix the upgrade error ;) Thanks

OK but using post Reply button will be post in 2nd line with enabling this add-on, I have disabled this add-on and post Reply button not post in 2nd line. Please can be more check why this happen?
I'm going with Mikes route in that case. If they decide to fix the issue, it'll be gone for good. If they don't, we'll have to live with it. Working this out on my end would result in a 'hack' at best.

I'm going with Mikes route in that case. If they decide to fix the issue, it'll be gone for good. If they don't, we'll have to live with it. Working this out on my end would result in a 'hack' at best.

Yes only this happen when enabled this add-on. How can add Special Characters?

Please can be add functionality On/Off button for Special Characters. So we can disable without deleting. Also add category Display order.

ScreenShot00087.webp

@katsulynx is this a design error, or there's no workaround?
While "delay load" is enabled, the select to quote is not working, unless the editor is activated.
KLeditorDelayLoad.gif

There's currently no workaround for that. The multiquote and reply want to trigger on the editor object, but as the editor object will only load if you click into the text field, they can't.

Please can be add functionality On/Off button for Special Characters. So we can disable without deleting.

The way this feature is implemented, that is not possible. The whole content of the section is parsed directly into the data that is transmitted to the user. I didn't deem it appropriate to blast the database with a potential 10.000 entries or more table just for this little feature.

Also add category Display order.

Use the sort button for that.

Getting spammed with these errors in server log.

Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/Renderer/EditorHtml.php(130): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home2/forums...', 130, Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\BbCode\Renderer\EditorHtml->addDefaultTags()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1057): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(KL\EditorManager\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater))
#3 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#4 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('editorHtml', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'editorHtml')
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(204): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->renderer('editorHtml')
#7 src/addons/xenMade/HideLinks/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(30): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[QUOTE="Noelzy,...', 'editorHtml', 'editor', Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post), Array)
#8 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Quote.php(118): xenMade\HideLinks\XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[QUOTE="Noelzy,...', 'editorHtml', 'editor', Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post))
#9 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Quote.php(13): XF\ControllerPlugin\Quote->getQuote(Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post), 'Hey, thanks for...', 'post')
#10 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(331): XF\ControllerPlugin\Quote->actionQuote(Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Entity\Post), 'post')
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionQuote(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'quote', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(xenMade\HideLinks\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Top Bottom