Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
With this addon enabled and the registration addon disabled?
yes, if I deactivate one of these three plugins there is no error, all three working together then the error appears.

Until now I only used the registration plugin and the two of yours so I did not have this error, when I included the editor is when I saw this error

Then it’s possible the editor addon is expoing a conflict that is not being triggered. I don’t believe it’s something in my addon that is the root cause, but I’m open to suggestions from Lukas if I need to change anything.

The Editor Manager doesn't touch any of the templates mentioned in the stack trace, or the Nodes entity either through an extension or a listener. It does run a basic extension of the templater, but correctly prefixes the added method and calls the parent as it should, so I don't see any further involvement points or sources for a direct or indirect conflict, sorry.

Another bug:

I believe enabling this addon causes the paragraph button to disappear. It doesn't work.

Hello
I would like to add content in messages only available to a specific group of users.
I can see a button to perform this action but i do not find where to define group for this button.

2021-03-11 20_56_22-Edit toolbar_ Large toolbar _ L'atelier ASUS - Panneau de contrôle d'admi...webp

Thanks for the support.

Hi there, the addon doesn't seem to respect the user criteria for specific BBcodes.

I set user criteria for parse HTML to admins only, but it was still usable by all user groups. I even set it to a specific username, but it still didn't take.

Will this be fixed soon?

Hi there, the addon doesn't seem to respect the user criteria for specific BBcodes.

I set user criteria for parse HTML to admins only, but it was still usable by all user groups. I even set it to a specific username, but it still didn't take.

Will this be fixed soon?
I'm not able to reproduce that issue. I've limited the parsehtml BB code to a specific username and it instantly stopped working for all other accounts:
9g2BUiG.png

I'm not able to reproduce that issue. I've limited the parsehtml BB code to a specific username and it instantly stopped working for all other accounts:
9g2BUiG.png
9g2BUiG.png
Not for mine. I tested with a few people and all confirm that the permissions doesn't work. They parsed out HTML Via the Parsehtml bbcode. I have set it to admin usergroup only, specific users only and none work.

How can I help you to see it?

Last edited:
Not for mine. I tested with a few people and all confirm that the permissions doesn't work. They parsed out HTML Via the Parsehtml bbcode. I have set it to admin usergroup only, specific users only and none work.

How can I help you to see it?
Are you using an alias for the BB code? I've found an issue that would bypass permission checks if you used an alias, but otherwise it always triggers for the parsehtml one.

All templates are green. I tested on our site using Xenforo Basic and still have this issue. I’ll go through my other add-ons and see if maybe there is a conflict.
Were you able to spot an incompatibility? If not, were there any issues logged in your browser console?

Are you using an alias for the BB code? I've found an issue that would bypass permNoission checks if you used an alias, but otherwise it always triggers for the parsehtml one.
Hey hi, I actually didn't use alias for the BB code. It was pure simple set user criteria to our super admin. I temporarily disabled the addon and if you are interested to investigate. I can send you credentials.

Screenshot_20210317-214504_Chrome.webp

Screenshot_20210317-214509_Chrome.webp

Screenshot_20210317-214345_Chrome.webp

No aliases being used, and running on the latest XF version. Used username specific permission for parseHTML and still, other users able to use the parseHTML function :)

won't remove invalid bb codes from any post, it will just not render them
Okay how can I let you know that they (the normal users) are still parsing new html as they use the bbcode.

The permission is not working.
What I did now is to disable the bbcode altogether and that disabled the rendering.

1) Tooltip phrases for background color and special characters are missing. I assume for other things as well.

2) Bug: When I used special characters, which was newly created after fresh install, it used the phrase for first category from the last time.

Top Bottom