Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Please note that all content must be in English.

As I understand Turkish I'll allow it but any further posts not in English will be deleted.
Well, to be fair, I don't think any of his questions/comments were in Turkish, it was something that could be gleaned from a couple of his screenshots.

Please note that all content must be in English.

As I understand Turkish I'll allow it but any further posts not in English will be deleted.

Understood. It just looked like things might be getting heated, so I wanted to try to defuse the situation. I'm guessing it was a simple mistake of using "expect" when they meant something like "need."

Thank you very much, my problem is solved. (y)

Glad to hear it :)

After upgrading to the newest, it's showing that we have some outdated templates
When I try to automatically merge, it can't be done.
If I manually merge, it says "No previous version of the parent could be found. Merging is not possible. ".

Tried a clean re-install of addon and this still occurs. Could you advise? It's not much of an issue, but ideally would prefer not to have anything show as outdated. ^^

1527882420318.webp

Small issue. The template mod for post_macros does not seem correct, as the argument you are looking for is no longer the argument in the master template.

kl_em_post_macros is looking for:
Code:
'viewAttachments': $thread.canViewAttachments()

The current template only contains:
Code:
                            <xf:if is="$post.attach_count">
                                <xf:macro template="message_macros" name="attachments"
                                    arg-attachments="{$post.Attachments}"
                                    arg-message="{$post}"
                                    arg-canView="{{ $thread.canViewAttachments() }}" />
                            </xf:if>

Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(79): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/net/dom...', 79, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(99): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getKLConfig()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->addDefaultTags()
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1061): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater))
#4 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#5 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('XF:Html', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'html')
#7 src/XF/Pub/View/Forum/Rss.php(53): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->renderer('html')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): XF\Pub\View\Forum\Rss->renderRss()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Xml.php(74): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Xml->renderView('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'rss')
#13 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(80): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/net/dom...', 80, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(99): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getKLConfig()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->addDefaultTags()
#3 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1061): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater))
#4 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#5 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('XF:Html', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#6 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'html')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): XF\Pub\View\Forum\Rss->renderRss()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Xml.php(74): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Xml->renderView('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'rss')
#16 {main}

I have above errors at 2.0.7 version.

Please provide the error message in addition to the stack trace.

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: hide
  • src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:174
  • tarafından oluşturuldu: unknown account
  • 5 Haziran 2018 05:01
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(174): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/net/dom...', 174, Array)
#1 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(35): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->addDefaultTags()
#2 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1061): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->__construct(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Str\Formatter), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater))
#3 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(64): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html::factory(Object(XF\Pub\App))
#4 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->XF\SubContainer\{closure}('XF:Html', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#5 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(167): XF\Container->create('renderer', 'html')
#6 src/XF/Pub/View/Forum/Rss.php(53): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->renderer('html')
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): XF\Pub\View\Forum\Rss->renderRss()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Xml.php(74): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Xml->renderView('XF:Forum\\Rss', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Rss), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'rss')
#12 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: enable_charcounter
  • src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php:81
  • tarafından oluşturuldu: unknown account
  • 5 Haziran 2018 05:01
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(81): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/net/dom...', 81, Array)
#16 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello
Where to translate KL Editor Tools terms ?
I can translate the term in Phrases but translation does not appears in Front (remains in English)
Do i have to empty cache or something ?
Thanks for support.

Last edited:
Regarding the page refresh when someone hits the like when using this awesome Add-On, I wanted to contribute, with my limited knowledge, providing a temporary solution which should work fine for everyone.

My idea is to refresh the page after 5 seconds (enough time for the site/users to register the like function) so that the content will be unlocked without having users to refresh the page manually.

Before you proceed, please do a backup.

All you have to do is to edit the "post_macros" template.

Find

Code:
<a href="{{ link('posts/like', $post) }}" class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--like" data-xf-click="like" data-like-list="< .js-post | .js-likeList"><xf:if is="$post.isLiked()">{{ phrase('unlike') }}<xf:else />{{ phrase('like') }}</xf:if></a>

And replace it with the following:

Code:
                                            <xf:if is="{$post.position} == 0">
                                                <a href="{{ link('posts/like', $post) }}" class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--like" data-xf-click="like" data-like-list="< .js-post | .js-likeList" <xf:if is="$post.isLiked()">>{{ phrase('unlike') }}<xf:else />id="xyz">{{ phrase('like') }}</xf:if></a>
                                            <script>
                                            jQuery("#xyz").on("click", function (e) {
                                                setTimeout(function(){
                                                    location.reload();
                                                }, 5000)      
                                            });
                                            </script>
                                            <xf:else />
                                                <a href="{{ link('posts/like', $post) }}" class="actionBar-action actionBar-action--like" data-xf-click="like" data-like-list="< .js-post | .js-likeList"><xf:if is="$post.isLiked()">{{ phrase('unlike') }}<xf:else />{{ phrase('like') }}</xf:if></a>
                                            </xf:if>

This modification will distinguish the first post of a thread with other posts, so that the refresh works only if people like the first post (if you set up a forum like mine, where hidden content is always and only in the first post, otherwise feel free to edit it). Also, it will prevent the refresh from happening if people are clicking Unlike rather than Like.

A similar approach could be done with replies, but it's up to you.

Known issues:

• If a user is having a very slow connection (or your site is very slow), 5 seconds (5000 milliseconds in the code above) might not be enough to register the like action, so he might have the page refreshed and the content still locked because the Like wasn't registered succesfully.
A good solution might be increasing the wait time before the refresh from 5000 to a higher value, if you think it's the case. A better approach would probably be injecting this javascript function AFTER the Like function so that it gets triggered without the need of adding a OnClick, but it would automatically refresh after the like is registered.
• Users might cheat and unlike the content after liking it, so that they unlock the content without having liked your post. To fix this, you should replace
Code:
>{{ phrase('unlike') }
with
Code:
style="display:none">
as this will hide the "unlike" button from the first post.

I hope it helps.

Last edited:
Hi

can you let me know what will happen for already tables BBCode?

I brought over custom Table BBCode from my original vBulletin forum. It had a similar structure, but instead of classes like this add-on, people could add in the HTML to set height/width, if they knew the syntax.

Most tables worked normally after installing this add-on, but the ones that added the extra HTML did not. They had to be edited to remove the HTML. If your original table codes looked like the below, they should work immediately upon enabling tables:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Otherwise, you may need to edit your old codes to see them work.

Hello
Where to translate KL Editor Tools terms ?
I can translate the term in Phrases but translation does not appears in Front (remains in English)
Do i have to empty cache or something ?
Thanks for support.
No way to translate KL Editor Front Editor terms ?

In the dropdown editor, there isn't a way to add font family, color, text size, image, link/break link, alignment, table, or list buttons to dropdown menus. Is there a reason these are missing?

I am not sure if there will be an announcement or not, but congratulations @Lukas W. I guess?
As it seems you got hired by @ThemeHouse.

Anyway, what I want to know is will this addon stay with you, or will this get added to ThemeHouse? What is the future plan of this addon?
It seems all of your other addons moved over. Sorry for asking directly.

Top Bottom