1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DragonByte Tech Special Offers

Discussion in 'Third-Party Services & Offers' started by DragonByte Tech, Oct 11, 2016.

1. DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Our DragonByte Optimise product (Web Store Link) has just gone Gold, and with it comes a special offer for 40% off, valid until 23:59 GMT / UK Time, October 16 2016!

To take advantage of this special offer, enter OPTIMISE40 in the Coupon Code box during checkout @ DragonByte-Tech.com

If you have any questions about the product, feel free to either start a new conversation, or use our Contact Us form.
    Dadparvar likes this.
  2. thenashy

thenashy Member

Any discounts for those moving across with your products from VB to XF?
  3. Codeless

Codeless Member

yes that what i want to ask from @DragonByte Tech :)
    i paid for many vBulletin products now can i get discount for xenforo as being an old customer ?
  4. DragonByte Tech

Sent you a PM :)

5. Robru

Robru Active Member

Filip, I bought Optimise, but do not get any mail with a download link and also on your web site is nothing.
    And now?
  6. DragonByte Tech

Can you please PM me with your DBTech username so I can investigate this for you?

EDIT: The license will be automatically added to your account when your eCheque payment clears - PayPal does not permit us to send products until all the funds have cleared. Sorry :(

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016 at 12:09 AM